♡five bunnies

On a particularly cold day in October, Jungkook was in front of his school, small hands rubbing his forearms and teeth gritted in agony.

The damn wind was howling around and rudely tossing Jungkook's fluffy hair to every direction, the coldness making those chubby cheeks and nose dust pink.

Jungkook waited for his mother to pick him up from school, at 7 pm and she was half an hour late.

As the boy's eyes teared up from the wind, nose went runny, he felt presence behind him and then looked at his shoulders to see slim fingers gently placing a purple leather jacket over his white long sleeved shirt."Are you cold now? Do you want me to give you my sweatshirt?", Taehyung asked concerned, his deep voice was the cherry on top to his kind personality and aesthetics."N-No it's okay, thank you.", Jungkook smiled weakly and before he could say something more, Taehyung pulled him in a hug and gently put Jungkook's messy locks in place, while his other hand rubbed circles on the small one's back.

And while Jungkook had blushed the reddest red of them all, Mrs Jeon watched from her car with a smile and may or may have not snapped a few pictures.

"Your mom's here.", Taehyung said, kinda sad that he had to let go of the huggable soft boy.

Jungkook quickly thanked him and gave him back the jacket, then practically sprinted to the car, making his Gumball backpack jump up and down on his back.

Taehyung cooed at the cute bub, his eyes never leaving Jungkook as he climbed in the car and the vehicle left the school parking lot.

And just when Jungkook thought he was gonna rest and calm down from Taehyung's gesture, his mom giggled and spoke with a smile."If you miss out on that boy I'll beat you up."

"