1

Jonghyun started down as he looked at the crying boy with his hands on his lap. He signed and.grabbed the youngest hand. "Listen. Would you rather be honest, or keep lying to all our fans?" He asked and the boys fears flowed more, as he interlocked Jonghyun'shands with his own. He slowly looked up as Jonghyun played with his hair with his free hand. "Jonghyun, please I'm not ready to tell them yet." he begged making Jonghyun scoffed, rolling his eyes and sat down in front of his boyfriend. "Why do you think I want to tell them?" Jonghyun asked sweetly, trying to calm the boy down. " Minki.. " Jonghyun whispered making the boy look back at him. "You two! Hurry up you're supposed to be out there right now but Aron, Minhyun, and Baekho are buying time, not much more." One of their managers said before walking back out Jonghyun stood back up pulling Minki next to him. "Fine. We don't have to tell them today. But I hope you knos, seriously. I love you." Jonghyun almost whispered as he fixed Minki's eyeliner. The younger nodded. "I love you too." He said and Jonghyun nodded and smiled, walking out with the boy behind him.

Jonghyun popped his head around the corner, smiling as his 3 other group members made jokes and laughed at Aron's jokes. Minhyun was about to say something when all of the fans started yelling, a Baekho ran towards the two lovers. "Ready to do this?" Baekho asked Minki, seeing he had been crying, the maknae nodded making Jonghyun smile. " Lets get it! "Aron yelled in English as the music started.

At first Minki couldn't help but realize how Jonghyun would keep looking over at him and winking or smiling, now it was different, they were together, they liked each other, Minki liked how Jonghyun loves and takes care of Minki, he loves his he doesn't only care about himself, he usually puts Minki before him. As Jonghyun loves Minki because.of his gentle-sweet caring vibe. And his sweet that had Jonghyun on a hook since day one. Minki smiled as he felt Jonghyun's hands on his back. Rubbing it gently. "Ren? Focus and answer the question. Minhyun said nudging the maknae. "Hm? Ahh sorry what was the question?" Minki asked and Minhyun repeated it. "He said, if you were to date a member, who would it be." Minhyun asked and Minki smiled.

"Jongh--- JR hyung." Minki said correcting himself. "As a matter of a fact guys. I want to be honest." Minki said, catching Jonghyuns attention. "Me and Jonghyun... We are dating. I know not everyone will be happy with that but please, don't just stop supporting Nu'est. Cause what JR and I do does not define the rest of the group. Before we leave. I wanted to say that I love JR... And... " Minki choked up and paused as many of the posters with Jonghyuns or Minki's stage names went down. Minki felt something in his throat as he turned around and saw Jonghyun smiling weakly at him until Minhyun motioned for him to turn around which he did when he saw Jonghyun's genuine smiled. When he turned around, tears rolled down his cheeks. Most of the posters that had went down now were back up and said JRen. He was attacked into a group hug, laughing as they all did something weird. Jonghyun finally looked back at the fans and smiled as the all walked backstage.