2

"Congratssss." Hoshi said pulling Minki to a hug. "Thanks Soonyoung, But do you Amd JiHoon ever regret it?" Minki asked and Soonyoung tilted his head confused. "Like telling your fans..." he mumbled and Soonyoung laughed shaking his head. "No, I'm with who I'm with and I don't have to hide it, I'm extremely happy." Soonyoung and Minki modded, smiling as he felt Jonghyun back hug him. "I wanna go out." Jonghyun mumbled as Soonyoung waved, taking it as a hint to leave.

Minki turned around to face Jonghyun. "I just want to cuddle..." Minki mumbled and Jonghyun sighed, nodding. "Fine, I just want you to be happy. Come on."  Jonghyun said walking Minki towards the stairs until he froze. "Go upstairs, I need to go buy a movie okay?" Jonghyun asked and Minki nodded, smiling. "Love you." Minki said giving the older a peck on the lips before getting in the elevator. "Love you too." Jonghyun smiled as the elevator doors shut.

"Oh, hyung where are you going? By the way congrats with the JRen. Me and the rest of Seventeen are happy for you!" The boy with light purple hair said hugging. "Thanks Jeonghan, I'm going to buy something for him. And I heard about you and Seungcheol, congrats for you two!" Jonghyun said and he smiled, Jeonghan patted him on the back. "Okay thanks, I'll let you go... bye bye." Jeonghan said skipping off, happier than before.

"Babe I'm back." Jonghyun said walking into the living room to see a tired Minki who instantly popped up at his boyfriends arrival. "Babe lay back down, I'll put the movie on and we can cuddle."  Jonghyun said and Minki nodded, sitting back down, as Jonghyun put a movie on.

"Okay here we go." Jonghyun said taking his shirt off before sitting next to Minki and pulling the boy against his chest and starting the movie. "You've changed babe..." Minki said and Jonghyun pauses the movie, slightly nervous on what he meant. "Not in a bad way... like in 2012, when we debuted you had a bad ass vibe and you didn't care, now you always take care of me, you're just different but I loved it." Minki said and Jonghyun smiled, starting the movie after kissing his head.