part 7

Brooklyn's POV:

chapter 12:

That was not easy telling Taylor, but I needed to he would have gotten it out of me anyways. I have never told anyone about it not even my best friend, Kylie; we have known each other since we were both in dippers. We were there for each other; she lived next door to me up until I moved.  She still lives in Malibu. I go over and see her at least once a month; she comes and visits me and my dad also once a month.   A lot of people think we are sisters she looks just like me.  Long wavy mixed brown hair, blue eyes, tall about 5’8, tan.  I miss her so much I miss having her within 100 feet of me.  I went to live with her when our house was being remodeled. She is my sister that I never had, she was someone that I could trust, a person that there, she knew everything about me. Everything but that.

Its 5 weeks in the Paris trip and I’m done I want to go home I want to hide in my room all day; I want to watch Netflix all night long.

“Can we find the next flight home I just can’t do it any longer?” my eyes are red and puffy

“Yes I’m already on it.  There is a flight tomorrow morning at 2am.”

“Just whatever works is fine. I’m sorry from cutting the trip short but I can’t do it.” I don’t want to talk I want to climb in bed and never to be seen again. It might seem like I’m over doing everything, but it is a lot worst then what it looks like.

Taylors gives me a weak smile before buying the replacement ticket.

“Taylor wait I will just have my dad’s plane pick us up”

“Ok I was just about to hit ‘buy’.”

 I walk over to my phone on the charger. I notice that I have 6 miss calls from Kalie and 12 miss calls from my dad, also many text messages. I call dad first.

PHONE CALL: (d=dad, b=Brooklyn)

Hey dad, I saw that you called me 12 times, what’s wrong?-b

I’m sorry Hun but I think that you should know that after 10 years of investigating on the murder of mom, we have found who did it, we think.-d

Whoa, whoa wait slow down you what?-b

It took you over 10 years to find that out. 10 fucking years. You got to be shitting me!-b Taylor looks over at me and scowls at me. I give him the 1 minute sign and he nods.

Brookie I know it took forever but you need to come to Malibu now I need to tell me who you saw ad what car you saw-d

Do you really think after 10 years I’m going to remember who did i-b I know what he looked like and I remember it like it happened yesterday. Im just pissed that it took them 10 fucking years to get anything to come up.

I know, I know it was hard-d His voice is small and quite compared to mine

Just whatever I’m coming I will need to plane to come and pick Taylor and I put tonight. Make something work. This is just a fucking coincident that it had to come up now isn’t it!-b

Why what happen?-d

 Oh it’s nothing. I just told Taylor what happened to me and mom and I told him everything!-b I have so much venom in my voice it hurts for me to talk to my dad like this.

 I’m sorry. I really am. I have the plane ready for your time at 3:30pm-d

Fuck it’s already 2:50. I got to get ready I have so much to do bye.-b

I will see you soon bye.-d

PHONE CALL ENDED

Well doesn’t this work out in my favor.

‘Tay babe, get everything ready we have to go now I will tell you everything later we just need to go the plane will here in 40 minutes let’s get your ass moving”

With that we are on the move getting our things ready