Chapter 13:His Plan

The next day,Crash and Coco woke up and went to the living room.They saw Spyro reading a book to Spry,but he could barely turn the pages.The book seemed nice to Spry.Crash and Coco walked over to the dragons.Coco smiled."I'm surprised that you can read this to him.I mean you'd probably want to even though you're hurt."said Coco.Spyro smiled too."The little guy seemed bored.I thought I'd lighten his mood."The dragon replied as he turned another page.Crash sat down on the couch.He seemed happy.It was a good day to do an important thing.He though to himself.Spyro continued to read the book to the little dragon.The book was almost over as well.
Spyro finished reading the book and Spry's mood was improved a bit.Spyro stretched.He immediately regretted it.He was still hurt and he could hardly move sometimes.He decided to stay in one position until he had to move for a good reason.Later,Crash took a walk through the jungle with Spry.He wanted to find some Wumpa to help Coco make something.The two stopped.They heard something.A voice nearby.Crash ducked down into a bush and looked around to see where the voice was coming from.Spry was pretty confused at first but he cought on eventually.The voice was very familiar.

Spry looked around some more and saw Dr.Cortex stealing some important looking stuff from a camp!Spry turned to look back at Crash,who had just jumped out of the bush.Spry jumped up at Crash's jeans to get his attention.
The small dragon showed Crash what was going on.They knew he was up to something and they had to do something.The duo jumped out from hiding and confronted Dr.Neo Cortex.But he was prepared that time.He turned around and shot the dragon and bandicoot with a ray gun that made a pair of ropes tie them up.The ropes were strong and tight.Cortex laughed."Nice try."He teased as he walked over to the dragon and patted him on his head.Spry was upset and he let out a big amount of fire.It roasted Cortex and his gun.He growled.Cortex ran away to a far and safe distance from Spry.He didn't like the dragon very much.
"I can't believe that you feel for my trap!Now I'll just have to go on with my plan..."Cortex said as he finished stealing what he needed.A crane came out of Cortex's airship nearby.How did the dragon and bandicoot not hear it?It was pretty mysterious.
The duo was taken up into the ship and was taken off.