Part 1: Amneisa

Ellie's pov:

"FEEELLLLIIIXXXXX!!!!" I yelled. "What!" He said. "Marzia and me want fooood!" I yelled back. Marzia giggled at me. He walked into the kitchen. "What do you want me to order?" He asked. I looked at Marzia. "Pizza?" I asked her and she nodded. "PIIIZZZZAAAAA!!" I yelled. Pewds shook his head. "FINE YOU BARREL!" He yelled. "HEY DON'T SAY THAT! IM A BRO AND A MARZIAPAN!" I said and I brofisted Marzia. "Felix. The food." Marzia said pointing to the phone. I fell down laughing really hard. I loved Felix, he was my 24 year old big brother. Marzia was like my sister, I loved her so much. My name is Ellie and I'm gonna be 19 years old in three days. I live with Felix and Marzia. I am a YouTuber also and I play with my brother almost always. Tomorrow is going to be my first horror game, Amnesia. I'm really scared about it but I figured it was worth a shot. Besides, what's the worst thing that could happen, I shit myself? Felix heard the doorbell ring and opened it and payed for the pizza. "Thank you Onii-Chan!" I said in a high pitched voice. "Stahp it, the feels!" He said covering his heart. Marzia laughed and so did I. "Are you gonna play amnesia with us?" I asked Marzia as I shoved pizza in my mouth. "Yeah I think I'm gonna watch you with Felix." She said. I nodded, "cool." I said.

*time skip*

It was time to play. I clicked on the map Felix told me to. "What the fuck?" He said. Marzia came over and said, "I hope it works, I know how excited you were." To me. I nodded. "Me too. But shit happens." I said. It was weird, they always treated me like a baby. I guess its cause I'm only 18 for now. I snapped out of my thoughts to Felix saying, "I feel light headed." "Me too." Marzia said. "Yeah... Same-" was all I got to say until everything went black.

A/N

This is my first story and a friend said I should do Stephano so uh yeah here it is 😊"