Part 3: Finding Everyone

Ellie's pov:

"Yes, I am Stephano." He said. I loved his voice. It was really... Cool. "Well we should go find my brother and Marzia!" I said. I tried to stand up, but fell down. I felt a burning sensation in my leg. "What the hell... What happened?" I asked. "Well you were attacked and hurt your leg very badly. Stephano found you and protected you." Mr.C said. I looked over at him and he was staring at me. He had been staring at me this whole time. "Ok, have you never seen a girl before or something because you've been staring at me and it's getting awkward." I said to him. "Sorry." He said looking away. "Its ok. Um, a little help here?" I said. Stephano got up and came over to me and picked me up. I put my arm over his shoulder and he put his on my waist. "Thanks." I mumbled. He was really warm and I was freezing. It felt good.

We walked into a room to find Marzia looking really sad and Pewds too. "I'm not dead yet." I said. "Ellie!" They said. "Stephano!" Pewds said. "Allos PewDie." He said. "Mr.Shair!" Felix said. He brofisted them both. Marzia ran over to me and hugged me, then Felix did. "Are you okay?" Marzia asked me and I nodded. "She hurt her leg, but thats all." Stephano said, helping me sit down. "Can you walk?" Pewds asked. "Yes I can walk I was just hugging Stephano the whole way here." I said sarcastically. "Hey, I still give you to a barrel." He said and I gasped. Marzia held onto me. "No poods, she's mine!" She said and I laughed. She was awesome. We heard a roar. "Quick, everyone hide!" Pewdie said. I ran into a closet with Stephano. "Here." He whispered before standing in front of me like a shield. "Thanks." I whispered back.