Part 1: You

When you're a kid, you always believe that you're destined for fame. A movie star, perhaps, or a pop singer. As you steadily grow older, though, that mentality leaves and the cynicism and horrors of the world around you really sink in. Anybody who's anybody can tell you: it doesn't get any easier, even if you do turn out famous. Take it from me, a kid, sitting alone in their hoodie, typing away at a keyboard, all alone in the world. But this isn't about me. It isn't even about someone I knew personally. But hey, that's not what matters, in the scheme of things. Life is just a paradigm of mistakes, taken out of context over and over again. No one knows where we end up, after the madness that makes up our personality. Or even if there IS a personality behind the madness. We're all just shuffling around in dark, enclosed spaces, knowing that there's something lurking just beyond your viewpoint. You sense them too, don't You? Like I've said, this isn't a story about me. This is a story about you. You know, the collectiveness of You. The person behind the story about Us. The story about Them. I figured it's time to let someone else take the wheel. So welcome, You, to Your Story.