Unflawed Truth

"Look, I get that we're helping Jason Toddler in being Anastasia Steele, but this is ridiculous." Remy said as he watched Wrath heave a podium to the center of the room.

Virgil and Remy were currently sitting down on Lust's enormous pink canopy bed. The room itself stank heavily of perfume that made their eyes water and noses wrinkle in disgust. It looked like the inside of a Victoria's Secret boutique.

Lust rolled his eyes. "This is strictly to get us in the mindset for sexual reasoning." He kissed Wrath goodbye as the latter sunk out of the room and went to stand behind the podium. "Now, let this meeting come to order."

"Okay, I'm getting a bit freaked out guys, I don't know if I can do this." Virgil warned as he rubbed his sweaty palms together. His mind is filling with doubts as minutes passed.

As if sensing his discomfort, Remy conjured a giant tub of cookie dough, accompanied by two spoons, and the two of them began to dig in.

"Now," The sexy side started. "Heed my words, Deceit will be a potential threat to your vixen persona. His devilishly handsome looks and alluring gaze are not to be underestimated."

The emo trait groaned at that. As much he hates to admit it, that asshole, being one of the embodiments of temptation, is truly the master of alluring and enticing anyone. Anyone would be a fool to say if their encounters with him didn't spark any attraction whatsoever.

"But, on the lighter note, getting his interest is not an issue, as he is practically obsessed with everything and anything that involves a certain shadowling." Lust continued. "We must use that to our advantage." Remy nodded in agreement.

"Wait! Before we get into the details, why is he interested in me? I don't have any special features that stand out. I mean, I'm just a pale, slim, and scruffy guy with freakishly large eyes. The other sides, however, are perfect eye candy. Logan has his well-defined jawline, Roman has his built and muscular body, and Patton with his award-winning smile while I basically stick out like a sore thumb." Virgil wasn't bitching, the other sides basically attract fangirls like magnets.

His little speech made Remy and Lust give him weird looks.

"Seriously? What gave you that idea? From his very specific description of you, everything about you is alluring. With your large expressive dark eyes, pale skin, perky ass, and long legs, accompanied by your whole tsundere persona, you basically turn him into a pile of goo." Lust chuckled at how clueless Virgil was when it comes to his effect on people.

The emo trait was stunned. He was always insecure about his appearance that he didn't think someone like Deceit would care to notice. He looked at Remy for affirmation.

"Yeah, you're basically a tease." The leather-clad said as he sucked on his spoon.

"But even if he is sexually attracted to me, how can I seduce him when I have no experience in sex?" Virgil asked skeptically.

The sexy side grinned. "Oh my dear shadowling, how little you know about the human psychic. Sex isn't always about the pleasing, it's also about the teasing." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. "That's where you come in. You will basically rile him up to the point of madness but act as if you are disinterested in him, making him desperate for your attention. Once you have him putty in your hands, you will be able to bend him mentally."

Virgil had no choice but to look at Lust with approval. The sexy side definitely knew how sex and pleasure worked. "So, what do we do? I mean, I can't exactly just show up in his room wearing lingerie, he might suspect something."