MOIRA DELA TORRE

Moira Rachelle Bustamante Cruzado Dela Torre (born November 4, 1993) is a singer-songwriter. She is known for her songs "Malaya", "Titibo-tibo", and cover of "Sundo". Dela Torre joined the of , impressing Coach with her rendition of the song "Hallelujah" of , and became part of the Team Apl. She advanced to the battle rounds of the competition where she was picked to sing "" together with Cara Manglapus and Penelope Matanguihan. She was eliminated as Penelope Matanguihan won the battle round. 

On October 2017, Moira performed in the finals of 2017, a songwriting and music video competition. She interpreted "Titibo-tibo," an original song written by Libertine Amistoso which was chosen as one of the finalists out of thousand of entries submitted. The song was chosen as the Grand Winner. Later in October, she became a member of the acoustic group .

In January 2018, Dela Torre won Wishclusive Contemporary Folk Performance of the Year, Wishclusive Viral Videos of the Year, and Wishclusive Elite Circle—Bronze Award in the 3rd Wish 107.5 FM Music Awards.

In February 2018 Moira staged her first concert, which sold out in just 4 days on its first night, the concert is titled "Tagpuan", and was directed by comedian-actor . Due to public demand, the concert had a second night.