4 : Realizations

You were glad the exams are over and you were satisfied with all your answers. You were sitting at the lunch table with the rest of your classmates and you were glad you have them to talk to on almost about anything. They liked you every since you were in that dream and it just makes you happy to think of that.

"Hey Katsuki!" Kirishima called as he smiled. "Thank you for helping me out last week studying."

You smiled at your dear friend and gave him a thumbs up, "Of course, no problem. I'm here to help everyone out if they need help. And I know you guys will help me too when I get to have one. So thank you to you and to everyone."

You were satisfied with the life you're living but you can't help stare at yourself in the mirror everyday. You liked this face and having a little crush over this person whoever you're seeing in the mirror. Your mother, Mitsuki, is a great mom and so is Masaru being a father to you. You were glad you get to have cool parents and most of the time your mother, Mitsuki, would literally invite you over and over to go to the malls and she buys you stuff.  You were thankful for your mother for everything she's bought you and telling you.

You kept writing on this blank notebook about what had happened, it was your diary and you made sure you left a note of what had happened to you during the day. You kept it hidden in your wardrobe so you'll be able to log onto it on time. But seeing small notes like "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" was not one of the things you write in it. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FUCKING EVERYTHING AROUND ME?" You were confused on who would be able to write such things.

Katsuki-kun is the same age as you who studies at UA High a.k.a. her dream school. He was her dream guy, explosion for quirk and being a boy who wants to achieve the top spot. You gasped.

In our dreams, could it be? I'm switching bodies with him?!?!

+ + +

Katsuki were literally just sketching on his notebook in school. He made sure he was leaving small notes about what happened what bothers him. It was nonsense of what he was doing but it was fine because he knows someone was leaving notes to him as well, a diary?! Who even writes diary these days.

Katsuki was eating his lunch with his couple of friends but today he was in an odd mood. He hasn't talked a lot or wished people to die. He got to learn of his quirk about animal shifting and was able to move naturally as if it was his quirk long time ago. He would sometimes grow himself a tail and trip his classmates because it was fun to watch and to do.

But today there weren't any funny business he's done. Even his own parents think it was on his normal phase where he wasn't cussing or doing anything stupid that their daughter wouldn't do. He was having a peaceful moment until one of his classmates smashed his hand on his desk, asking him to have a battle.

"Go away extra, I'm no dealing with your shit. If you've got a problem, at least have the fucking decency to handle it on your own and not drag me into it." Katsuki rolled his eyes, continuing to stare at the window.

"I've had enough of you, you bitch." He gritted his teeth, pulling Katsuki by the collar of his blouse, their faces inches away. "I'm going to teach you a lesson."

Katsuki pushed the boy away from him by punching him hard in the face. "DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH ME!" He screamed watching the boy fall back. "IF I SAID I AM NOT FUCKING DEALING WITH YOUR SHIT, I AM NOT! GO THE FUCK AWAY BEFORE I RIP YOUR HEAD OFF YOUR BODY!"

He walked his way home and wrote on his notebook on what happened but he was confused why there were notes about asking him who he was and what he was doing. "What are you doing?" one of the notes written it says. "Who are you? What are you?"

Katsuki was confused on who would be able to write such thing. His mind racing at all of these thoughts that were swimming in his head. This dreams he was having, he felt like he was dreaming as (Y/N) 2-3 times a week, but at random days. And he gasped.

In our dreams, could it be? I'm switching bodies with her?!?!