chapter 34

I can't believe it. The first chapter of the story has 1k views. Oh god someone pinch me pls!!!

**********
We all rushed to the hospital. I could hear my heart beating. I was so frightened.

We hastily reached operation theatre and they stopped us. Navya's parents were already sitting there.

Just then cabir's eyes caught someone. That man had a bandage on his forehead.

"Did you hit her?" Cabir asked him angrily.

"No... I mean.... Yes. But it wasn't..." He said

Cabir angrily went towards him.
Manik and dhruv were trying to stop him.

"Leave me. I am going to kill him." Dhruv said

"Now is not the time. Stay calm. For Navya" Manik said and Cabir Sat down. He was still glaring at that man.

We waited and waited.....
Each minute felt like an hour and I was getting impatient. Just then the doctor came out.

We all looked at him with desperation in our eyes.

"She is out of danger." He said and a tear slipped out of my eye involuntarily.

We all calmed down and Navya's parents went out to get some fresh air. It did not look as if they were worried about her. She had never talked about her parents that much but that was the least of my worries now.

Just then Mr. Rathod arrived. He was the police officer assigned to my case.

"What happened?" He asked the man

"She came out of nowhere. The signal was red but she did not stop. She directly hit my car. And my car was in high speed so she flew off the bike and fell down." He said

"Whose scooter was it?" He asked

"Mine" I replied.

"Hmmm" he said and left.

***********
Mr. Rathod's POV

"Deshpande." I called my officer

"Yes sir?" He answered

"Bring me the available CCTV footage of all the routes from Navya's college to the accident location. And also tell our experts to examine the scooter" I ordered

And soon the footages were on the table. This was a high profile area so approximately all the signals had CCTV cameras.

I inserted the tape of the accident location. I saw Navya riding on the scooter and hitting the car. The man was correct. She did not stop at the signal. And was struggling to ride properly.

I inserted another tape and I saw same thing. She did not stop at the signal but fortunately the road was deserted.

That meant only two things
1. either she did not know how to ride or....

Just then my phone rang. It was from one the police man assigned to examine the scooter

"What happened?" I asked him

"Sir. The breaks of the scooter had been tampered." He said

I smiled slightly knowing that my guess was right. Navya was really unlucky to have ended up on that scooter meant for Nandini to ride.

But the guards were outside the college and no one other than the staff and students were allowed.

That means someone from the college is involved.

Interesting.......

*********
I am back!!!!
Did u like the chapter. Please do  vote and comment. I would love to read what you though about it.