That Day.

Note: Just to let Y'all know the grade was suppose to be 9th grade! So sorry for the confusion though c: ..... On with the story!
↓↓↓

No spellcheck though ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I posed in the mirror, raising up my shirt to show off my stomach. I may not be in the best position of a body but I know I'm not fat or skinny. What's the word? Umm....thick! *claps* that's it! I rolled my eyes because I was honestly annoying myself.

"Your not fat, you that that right?" Trinity said leaning against the wall of my room. I looked up and quickly let down my shirt. "Sure!" I replied sarcastically.

"Child you have problems. But listen, I'm heading to do a photo shoot you should come." She gestured. I sighed, HM why not? "Ok sure"

:: Photo Shoot ::

Me and Trinity walked inside the building, a tall white man who was wearing long Caresse and a white vest walked up to us. Yep, I can tell her was a nerd as well in his past. Nothing new!

"Are you Ondia Wood?" He asked looking at me with a clipboard in his hand. I nodded.

"Um, yes why?"

"We need you in makeup right now!" He demanded. I looked at Trinity and she was smiling.

"Go ON" She mouthed.

Alot of emotions was running through my mind. I was happy as hell!
~
( Jacob's POV : )

I sucked my bottom lip examining this picture of Ondia. Damn, did she look beautiful. I sat the picture down on my Chester and put on a white wife-beater and walked downstairs. I spotted my mom, looking at me.

"Yes?" I said sitting down on Dejah's yellow bing bag.

"Drop these papers off at the Wilson Studio." She said throwing a pack of papers on the table.

"Yes Ma'am" I replied grabbing the paper.

While walking down the street, I was thinking about *Onidia*. Lord she is beautiful! I mean Tajah is pretty in all but Ondia got her beat.

I opened the door to the studio brushing off my shoulders. I walked down the hall until I stopped and saw a picture of Ondia. My mouth dropped :O ! Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnnnnnnn! She looked drop dead gorgeous.

I felt a certain tap hit my shoulder. I swayed around and saw her smiling.

"Hey Jacob," She said waving.

"What's good ma'?" I asked looking her up and down.

"Nothing, just taking pictures. I'll see you later," She winked and walked away. I watched her walk away. And my expression was like; 'O'

"Jacob?" asked Mr Syneder.

"Uh yes. My mom wanted me to give you these" I said handing him the papers. He looked through them and smiled, "Thanks"

I nodded.

"No problem" I replied wondering off in the distance of Ondia taking photos. I guess Mr Synder caught me looking because he said;

"You like her don't you?" I shook my head, "I'm not that slow Jacob. I was just like you in high school. But talk to you later tell your mom to call me!" I nodded as he walked away.

You see what Ondia's doing to me? -_- I need to make her mine as soon as *possible*
~
*(Ondia's POV)*

It was like electricity running in my body when I saw Jacob. But, I wonder what was he thinking though....

"Ondia! We need you on set now!" Trinity said snapping on the other side of the room. I nodded.

:: Later On That Day ::
* I was in my room writing poems and also drawing. i heard a knock tap on my door, I lowered my sketch book *
Ondia: Come in!
* This tall thick beautiful lady walked in holding a white clipboard, I looked at her *
Ondia: Yes, may I help you?
Lady: Uh yes, I am Ms Dray. And I am here to inform you that, we receive some gorgeous photos of you and we will like to make you a model, how does that sound?
* I dropped my pen , notebook , glasses. Everything. i was shocked. my expression was like 'O' *
* I accepted nodding my big a^s head up and down. She smiled and handed me a card , *
Ms Dray: Give me a call
* And with that she smiled and walked away. i screamed loud. *
Ondia: WHAT A DREAM COME TRUE!