You Only Got - One Shot

YOU ONLY GOT - 1 SHOT 

ELLA’S POV

“Can you be my girl?” He asked. Candles were scattered all over the Garden, balloons were tiedneatly on the trees, I heard my own heartbeat, and it was pumping –wildly. It was so romantic, but… I just can’t.

“I-I’m so sorry” I left him alone in the garden. I just can’t. I wasn’t sure about my feelings for him, plus, my best friend likes her.

But hell I was wrong. She pretended that she liked Kai, but she liked somebody else. I liked Kai, but I liked someone more. And he is no other than my “best friend’s” boyfriend, Jin.

My “best friend” Samantha betrayed me. She knew I have feelings for Jin, but why did she still do it? Is it her own way of repaying me?

“Mind sharing what’s in your mind?” Someone sat beside me. I was sitting in the bleachers of the Gymnasium, watching volleyball at basketball players practice.

“Oh hi there Sagum” I greeted boringly. Cedrick Sagum here is Samantha’s friend, and I bet she send him here.

“So… What’s with you and Sam? You’ve not been talking for like, uhh. Two months.” He said.

“Do you really not know, or are you just teasing me? For I will remember all the pain she brought to me, by recalling those memories” I said coldly.

“Chill. I really don’t know what happened. I was shocked that she’s with Jin” He said.

“Stop saying his name”

“What? Whose name? Jin?” He rather teased.

“You really don’t know do you? You kept saying his name! And I hate it, I hate his name, even his presence” I said.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait… So is it true that you have feelings for Jin?” He asked shocked.

Had. Have and had are two different words Sagum” I corrected him.

“So why are you still affected by them?”

“It’s because Samantha betrayed me!” I cried, leaping from my seat.

“She may have some kind of explanation of what’s happening. You know, she would never betray you, for you are her best friend” Cedrick said.

“I don’t know, she never talked to me nor tried to explain. I mean, Samantha and Jin have been together for almost a month!” I exclaimed.

“For all I know, Samantha really liked Kai.” Cedrick said. He stood up and looked at me.

“Just let them, by means of them, All of them Kai, Jin, and Samantha. You may never know their reason is” He then walked away.