Part 20: I Missed You

Y/N p.o.v

     I where in my office and some knocked on my door. It was Kris.

   He said:

    - Good morning Y/N!

    - Good morning Kris. What's brings you here?

    - I would like to come tomorrow with someone. Will you be in work?

    - Yeah. My one week brake will start next week. What time will you come around?

     - About 11a.m. Is it alright?

    - Yeah definitely. I will be waiting.

    - Okay, so see you tomorrow.

    - Bye.

    - Bye,- and he left.
    Kris is a cool guy. He really is hard working and those things. I really admire him.

    After one hour came Jungkook. He said:

    - So what's up cousin?

   - Nothing much. It's just Kris was here one hour ago. What's brings you here?

    - Nothing much. Will you come for a coffee with us?

    - Yeah. Why not. Let's go.

    Yes, Jungkook is my cousin. He is from my moms side. No one really knows about it. Only our family. We got to know that we were cousins only when we were 17. Me and Hakyeon met him and he recognized him. Jungkook never really bullyed me and when he got to know that we were cousin sometimes he even would help me.
   Now we are in the coffee shop. I was drinking hot chocolate, because I didn't feel like I would drink coffee today. Taehyung and Jungkook are really busy those day so we don't see each other that often anymore. It's kind of sad but we still some times meet.

    Today is a new day. I did my morning routine and wore this.

    I tied my hair in a small ponytail because now I have longer hair

    I tied my hair in a small ponytail because now I have longer hair. My outfit is always different because I like comfortable clothes. I don't think that to work you have to go with formal but uncomfortable clothes. It's like hell.
   It's 10:56a.m and I am waiting Kris and his friend.

Jimin p.o.v

      I am so nervous and excited! I just can't wait to again see Y/N! Kris said to me:

    - Bro, calm down a bit. With this kind of action you will fail greatly.

    - It's just hard. I will finally see her again and my emotions are mixed.

    - I just hope everything will go good.

    - I hope so too.

Y/N p.o.v

    Some knocked on the door and I saw Kris and...... Jimin.

   You could easily say that he has mixed feelings and now I do to

   You could easily say that he has mixed feelings and now I do to. I miss him, I hate him, angry, sad and some more. I said:

    - I think it's better if you left us alone Kris.

    - Okay. Jimin call me when you will be done,- he nodded and Kris left. Doors closed and I asked:

    - So hi again. I didn't think that I will see you again any time soon.

    - I have mixed feelings and it's hard to say everything that I want to say. But I miss you.

    - I missed you too. Now talk. Don't worry, I have time,- I got in front of him and what he did surprised me. He got on his knees and said:

     - I know all sorrys that I want to say won't change your mind easily, because sorry times like that doesn't have the same meaning any more. I think every woman hears this from a man, but really rarely that is from his heart. I am talking for the deepest bottom of my heart so please listen,- I got to his level and hugged him. He got surprised. I said:

    - Jimin, one word from the deepest bottom of your heart is enough for me. I can't say that I weren't hurt because I was and it hurt like my heart was burning. I still love you. But what is the reason for you to come back?