Little red riding hood

If you couldn't tell from the chapter name this is my version of little red riding hood!! Enjoy

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time there was a young baby girl with ling black hair and pale skin with bright blue eyes. But you see this wasn't an ordinary baby this was the child of the king and queen Harold and Audrey they decided to name there baby girl Gwyneth and they took care of the child for many years until one day when Gwyneth was only 10 a pack of werewolves attacked the village the king sent out armies to defeat them after a couple of days the wolves retreated. That night Gwyneth was sleeping in her room when she heard a blood curdling scream coming from down the hall she raced out of bed and into her parents room where she saw her mother being shredded to pieces. Gwen was so frustrated she was about to launch herself at the wolf when her fathers arms rapped around her and pulled her to safety. A few weeks later Gwen decided that she was going to learn how to fight so that next time something like that happens she can stop it. Her father trained her for many months an soon she could shout an arrow straight into someone's eye from 200 yards back. Her father decided to give her a present and gave a white cape with hood. For the next few years Gwen fought wolves and succeeded returning each time with a fresh wolfs head. But every time she went out she was only looking for one wolf, the wolf that killed her mother but she was unsuccessful by the time she was 14 her white cape and hood had been drenched by the blood of wolves making it appear now a crimson red earning her the name 'Red riding hood' one day she set out across to another village to give a message to the royal family. As she walked she started to hum a soft tune as she continued to walk it got louder and more intense, most people walking past would think she was insane.

Wolfs POV

I was in the woods searching for my lunch when I saw a flash of red from the corner of my eye. When I looked up I recognised it to be a teenage girl she was wearing a red cape. this was that little red riding hood part of the royal family from the village over. A few years ago my tribe attacked there town and all of my family was killed by her stupid people!!! I will kill her I thought in my head "No I have to kill her" I whispered. But I couldn't just kill her here she had her weapons I would have to wait. Surely she would be going to the next town over I thought and ran ahead.

Gwen's POV

Soon I arrived at the other town and walked into the royal palace a man told me to leave all my weapons at the from door. Usually I would never do such I thing but I guess I had to I placed them down and started to walk down the hall. All of a sudden I was pushed against the wall by a wolf. Damn I thought why couldn't I have some f*cking weapons?!?! Then I felt the wolf grab my cape and rap it around my neck pulling tightly it was suffocating me as my world was fading into darkness I felt the wolf tearing me open and spilling my blood on the floor. I woke up in a completely white

room I stood up and saw my mum standing there she smiled ate and whispered "it's good to see you again" I smiled back I could finally he with my mother forever.