five ; chapter three

***

jonah

jonah

***

The fluorescent light shines through the thin glass of the eldest Mikaelson's room. Heat flowing at the naked torso of the two tribrids, the usual empty spot filled for the first time in months. You can ask anybody, but no one will deny the beauty of this view. Two soulmates tangled into each other's arms, not one part of their bodies touching, almost if it would kill them to be a centimeter apart. The oldest of the two, Corbyn Besson gazes down at the love of his immortal life. Nothing but love and admiration clouding his honeycombed eyes for the tribrid. All his life he wanted nothing more to be loved by someone because his childhood was filled with nothing but training to be the best of the best. He never had time to experience a romantic life until he met the pack that guided him to meet his mate.
For once in his immortal life, Corbyn ignores his instincts screaming at him to leave. His hand's finding their way into Jonah's soft curls before he can completely process what is happening.
"Cor?" Jonah whispers, the time of day taking a toll on the Mikaelson which is perfectly displayed by his raspy voice. It sends a bright, heartwarming smile onto the blonde's lips.

"I am right here"

Those four words are what Jonah has been wanting to hear every morning for the past year. Waking up to an empty bed when he knows his mate is out there, a few blocks down feeling the same pain he feels sends Jonah into a spiral of emotions.
"About damn time baby" Jonah Mikaelson can't help but laugh. The amount of joy overfilling his body at such an early time, but it is worth it for the blond lying next to him. His hazel eyes glistening in the sunlight, displaying the sparkle that Corbyn never fails to have. The blonde angel and the original witch can never resist the temptation of each other, even if they break and bend out of their way to keep themselves a secret from the outside world. 
"Take it in Jo, because I have to leave pretty soon. We both know how suspicious your mom is going to get if she barges in the room, to both of us in bed with no shirts on."  the joyful mood darkens as reality sets in for both tribrids. Neither one of them wanting to let the other one go.
"Right... I forgot about that" Jonah mumbles. His hands resting on his mate's cheeks, only to deepen the natural redness on his pale skin. Corbyn's lip comes in between his fangs, a soft groan leaving his throat.
"I love you" leaves the lips of the Mikaelson. A love for a mate is stronger than anyone has ever seen. Jonah and Corbyn have barely scratched the surface of their connection.
"I love you more" the blonde tribrid breaths out. The smile leaving his lips all together as the familiar sound of Hayley's footsteps grow closer to the couple. Corbyn throws his head back, he has about a minute before the hybrid opens the door to find a boy she has never met in bed with her son.
"Go... I can heat her too you know. As much as I don't want you to go, it's the only way for the time being. Just as long as I can see you again tonight" the crack of Jonah's voice tells Corbyn everything he has to know. The constant secrecy and distance between them are breaking the Mikaelson, as much as he denies it.
"Hey, it's going to be okay. I am a phone call away if you need me" He assures the boy beside him. Corbyn knows all about the way their wolves can get without one another. He gets it the worse, having to be surrounded by another couple in his pack while his own is off living a pretend life.
"Goodbye, my love" Jonah rushes out, the sound of his mother coming closer.
"Goodbye" A quick peck on Jonah's lips before flying out the window, his speed taking him far as from the house crowded with supernatural. No mind to his experience what so ever, but Jonah will never see it that way, at least not with Corbyn Besson.