Bonus Chapter

~Aidyn's Point Of View

The last three years have been crazy. I got a job as a writer. I've married V, the love of my life. It felt like only yesterday that he had proposed to me.

~1 and a half years ago

Tae and I were on a cruise. The cruise was a gift from him on my birthday, a gift that I absolutely loved. We were in our room, getting ready to go swimming. "Babe, are ready to go??" I say through the bathroom door. "Almost!!!" he yelled through the door. As I waited, I continued to write my current story, Whistle On the Wind.

I turned to my attention towards the bathroom door when Tae came out. I couldn't help but stare. Oh man, he is so sexy in his swimsuit. I thought. I snapped out of it when I realized Tae was talking to me. "Are you ready???" he asked. "Yes, I am ready." I replied. We then made our way to the pool.

I really had fun during our time at the pool. We played volleyball, did cannonballs into the water, and just had a good time. We were getting ready to head back to our room when Tae asked: "Did you have fun?" "I sure did have fun, especially with you."I replied. He smiled and we finished getting our stuff.

We were about to leave when Tae grabbed my arm. "Aidyn, you were the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have always felt happy and safe when you're around. Aidyn, I just have one thing to ask." he explained. He got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. "Aidyn, will you marry me?" he asked. I was speechless. After finding my words, I say "Yes, I will marry you!!!" I shouted excitedly. He smiled and put the ring on my finger. He then drew me in for a kiss.

~Present Day

I remembered that moment so clearly. I have always loved V. I knew he was the one when I first laid eyes on him. Now I can live happily ever after with the love of my life.