Chapter 1

Tony was sitting in the teachers room when Colin burst in all of a sudden. Colin slipped and almost fell but Tony rushed up to him and caught him. "Geez Colin, next time be more careful!" Tony exclaimed, "Sorry, it's just I never really got much sleep" Colin replied sadly.
Tony sat Colin down on the chair "You should get some sleep, it's still funny that youe more clumsy than before" Tony chuckled. Colin arranged his glasses. Paige walked in with a tromotised-like face.
She hopped towards on of the empty chair and climbed on the table "Great lord what are up with those children.. Throwing paint everywhere and painting thier faces" Paige said as she glanced at the door, "Not as bad as my female students chasing after me..." Tony whimpered and glared away
Paige giggled, Colin went over to the coffee maker to make more coffee when he spotted one of Tony's female classmates at the window. He closed the blinds and locked the door quickly like if it was a lockdown.
When Colin had a crush on Tony he's been really over protective with Tony, with any slight touch of Tony would make him snap, he always tried to keep his female students away from him. Tony always wondered what was with Colin, he was acting.. Differently..
((Sorry for the short chapter and long update!! I've been really busy with my tuition, school art and trying to come up with ideas for writing, for the ask Tony questions would take awhile, sorry I'm just really busy and stressed and I hope I can post quickly))