Will You Be Mine? B.R.

Today was the day you were going to tell Benny you had feelings for him. It was the Fourth of July, perfect. Of course you were nervous as fuck but you knew you loved him ever since you saw across the street the day you moved to the Valley. You loved how he stood up for you and your brother against the sandlot gang. You loved his smile, his eyes, his hands, his face, and well just his everything. Even though you have only known him for a month, you to hung out all the time and it felt like you've known him for such a long time.

You were upstairs in your room getting ready for Fourth of July when suddenly you heard a knock on the door. You finished the last touch ups of your outfit. Looking out of your bedroom window, you saw Benny at your door holding a glove and his bat in his. You smiled at this.

As you made your way to open the door, you found yourself getting really nervous. When you opened the door you said, "hey benny, what's going on?" He replied, " night game come on." You heart beat so fast that you thought it may explode as he took your hand to lead you to the sandlot. 'Should I tell him?' You thought to yourself.

While running down the sidewalk by the houses with the boys, the street fireworks lit your guys' way to the sandlot. The wind flew through your hair as you took in the smell of hotdogs and cake.

Finally, you made it to the sandlot and Benny's as up to bat. You couldn't help but stare at him the whole time. When Kenny threw a pitch to Benny, there was a loud CRACK as he hit the ball.

Running, to each base, getting closer to yours, the fireworks blew up in the sky, distracting everyone except Benny from the game. They were beautiful as they lit up the night sky. Suddenly, you felt arms sneak around your waist. You froze.

"You're so beautiful." You knew that voice, it was Benny's. Your heart started to beat as your cheeks flushed red.

He turned you around and looked deeper into your eyes

"I need to tell you something." Sweat dropped from your forehead as you prepared for what he was about to say.

"I-i-i-i", he stuttered at his own words. "W-what is it Benny?" He took your face in his hands and pressed his lips against yours. Your lips moved in sync. His lips were soft and gentle. His hands were around your waist as yours were in his hair.

You slowly pulled apart breathing heavily. He pressed his forehead against yours. " I like you, I really really like, I just didn't know the right time to tell you." "I like you to Benny." You said as you smiled.

"Will you be mine?" You eyes widened and you jumped up into his arms. "YES YES AND YES I WILL!" You said while kissing him. You heard a few hollers a from squints and yeah yeah. You blushed.

This was a night to remember.

So how'd you guys like it? It's my first one and sorry if it is not good😬. More is coming!!!!