His Words

Sanam's Point of view:-

We walked to the reception with our luggage and waited as Venky went to the counter to get our checkout done by him.

I looked around the peaceful place where the people were all engaged in their work... So many faces..m each with a different history but I know anyone's destiny is not worse than mine.

I still remember how she went away.... Didn't even think about me.

I snapped back when I was shook my Samar's hand on my shoulder and I gave him a soft smile.

"Stay here ... Don't want in dreams" he said while chuckling. I smiled looking down on the marble floor.

Suddenly the girl whom I helped came in my mind. She's the one who sang there right? I wanted to see her... What if she?

"Samar did you see the girl ...?" I asked him again. He looked up at me for a few seconds and shook head  negatively "I gave her phone to her friend"

"Her voice matched... Hers" I whispered softly while sighing and he moved a bit closer to me.

"Don't think about her... She isn't whom you are thinking she is.." he said making me stand up.

"Then who sang there?" I asked getting restless and irritated.
"There can be someone with similar voice" he said pulling me down to sit by my arm.

It was same, actually
For a few minutes we kept quiet and started walking to the car outside.

I should not think about her if she doesn't care... I know she does not even remember me now...She does not let my thoughts tingle in her brain for a milisecond then why do I?

I just wanted to know the reason
...she didn't even say that she does not love me.. She said that she did.
Then what the hell made her leave?

I was soon sitting with them in the car as we left for the airport but I felt weird. I kept staring outside the window and playing with my phone in my hands.

Anu's Point of view:-

"Nope... Not at all" I replied to Devanshi while brushing my hair looking at the mirror in front of me.

"Come on girl ... It's Emma's first time to India, just go with her to the airport..." I sighed softly and kept the brush back.

"But ... You promised her and moreover you know I don't go out much" I said while sitting on the hammock in the balcony.

"Please I can't go ..." She whined at me almost shouting. I kept quite till she said again "I was going but Tejas suddenly made a plan to go out... How can I refuse him.."

I kept listening as she complained me about her boyfriend.

I finally got tired and stood up "Okay... Fine!!!"
"I knew you'll help .. love ya.." she said hanging up the call making me roll my eyes.

I looked at myself for the last Time in the mirror. I quickly slipped down my phone in my black denim shorts and got out of the room.

I groaned irritated and took out my vibrating phone again from my pocket.

"Good Morning Aayan.." I said while stepping down slowly the last stairs.
"You're forgetting something?" He said in a irritated tone and I stopped in my path "What ... It's your Birthday Mr. Doc? Again?"

He started chuckling and I smiled keeping my other hand in my pocket.
"No .. seriously.. What's that I am forgetting?" I asked and he replied "The... Check up..?".

"Aah.. it was today?" I asked him and he hummed at me.
"Can't we do it tomorrow..? I am too busy today" I said while doing random dance moves at my place without moving my foot because my wound does not allow me to do so.
I looked at my foot's White bandage which that Finn gave me. Stupid guy.