Chapter 3

My hard, uneven breathing is disturbing the silence of the shady room. My manic pulse is roaring in my ears. My body is trembling. I sigh, feminine, cuddly, and bring my fingers to my dry lips. With the tip of my tongue, I slow lick the tip of my middle finger. I try it out. Once more and then once again. I smile mischievously. I make a circle with my tongue, and then insert my finger into my mouth. I bite the tip. Satisfaction is overcoming me in waves, sharpening my senses and heating my body.

My breasts are heavy and aching for contact, so my hand travels south. My feathery touch sails down my chin, neck, collarbone and... even lower. I graze my right breast. The sensuality of that sensation elicits a smile and makes me want more; up and down, up and down. I work myself tirelessly and my nipples grow more rigid under that lazy, constant rhythm. The tension inside of me is growing, swelling and making me twist... writhe... and moan.

My vision goes black as his hair tickles my inner thighs. I satisfy my urge and dive my fingers in his silky hair. I tug, pluck and squeeze. His satisfied moans turn into quiet growls as his lustful tongue tastes me. His male sounds are driving me mad. I am squirming and stirring to receive the assaults of his skillful tongue. I don't want him to stop, ever.

He moves his tongue in small, maddening circles around my clit. Over and over again. He is playing, provoking me. Circling persistently and unhurriedly, like a shark around its prey. My bud is pulsing from the desperate need to be sucked into his mouth. My body is a coil of tension and my thighs are trembling while I wait for his touch. Finally, he closes his lips around the top and sucks gently. Oh my God... oh my God... ooooh, my God. I bite my lip to swallow my scream. My stomach quivers uncontrollably while a feverish chill races through my body. I'm in a daze.

I pull his hair, strongly tugging his locks. But he doesn't give up. Neither does he respond to roughness with roughness. On the contrary – he caresses my clit, worships it with his tongue and lips. My hips follow the rhythm he sets. First slowly, around... and around.

And then faster, wilder.

My insides are squirming, contracting, and increasingly yearning for his flesh as hard as steel. I moan imploringly. He smiles and his warm breath travels down my femininity. My thighs are shaking, my stomach trembling. His tongue lazily plows my groove. Up and down. Every touch is gentle and careful, the rhythm controlled. Everything he does is dedicated only to one goal – to take me into a world of ecstasy by worshipping me.

"Giiive me..." I wail.

He lets out a guttural growl and straightens up abruptly. He turns me over, grabs a pillow, and puts it under my stomach. He leans forward, presses his nose into my hair and whispers in my ear. "Do you know what you do to me when you beg me like that?"

Oh, fuck! The raw dominance in his voice makes my pulse race. My fists feverishly clutch the soft cotton sheets. I'm waiting – with my face and chest pressed against the mattress, my back curved in an arch, and my butt high in the air. I'm exposed. My breathing is heavy. I patiently wait for what will happen next.

He straddles me. His large hand appears before my eyes, right next to mine. His strength mesmerizes me. The decisive movements with which he unconditionally carries out his will awaken a primal desire – a desire to be possessed, by him and nobody else.

"What shall I give you, baby?" I shudder when his deep voice echoes through me. "Hmm?" He rubs his nose against my ear. "This?" I freeze when I feel his cock touching my lower back. He retreats a little. "Is that what you want me to give you?" He nestles his hips against my ass and glues his balls to my pussy. Oh, dear God, I'll combust.

I yelp and arch my back even more. He rotates his hips slowly, rubbing my femininity with his big balls. I don't think he has any idea what he's doing to me. He doesn't know I'll die if I don't feel him... now. I wriggle, move my right leg to the side, and... Slap!