Fall❤️

Do you ever think as a kid you can smell the leaves if you walk into the woods and you just go out and lay in the leaves feeling them crisp and hearing them Chrunch as you fall back well to be honest i was that little kid. Fall is personally my favorite season of all winter i dont have a problem with but its just to cold. After i get dropped off by the bus i like walking home because its peaceful and you can smell the leaves as you walk, i really dont get traffic up where i live so that's good. I think it was last year or year before i got told to rake the leaves up i was so excited i jumped up called my friend and asked her if she wanted to help she said sure, (don't forget im 18) so we rake up all the leaves we can and put them in a huge pile and we would take turns  jumping in to them, it was awesome. One thing that comes along with fall is Halloween 🎃 I've never had a sick day of Halloween before (sadly this year i was) but every year i wanted to be a witch cause u know you need a pointy hat and a black cat. But i took a break to be dorthy yeah no,funny story every year i would go to my paps neighborhood and there's a house that always scared me, but it was tricks before, i think he was a scarecrow that year. I Know it sucks to be sorta grown up getting yelled at for trick or treating, i wonder can you actually get away with it when your older but really short. 

Fall isn't gonna be around for much longer as the cold weather gets colder, and the green grapp we known since the following seasons turn white. I just hope it wont be a really bad one like its was last year or the year before. I would really need my adorable cuddle buddy☺️🤞🏻

 I would really need my adorable cuddle buddy☺️🤞🏻