Prologue

"Are you sure this is the place?" Asked  female voice.

"That's what the map says." Answered male voice.

The pair was standing in front of a Garden gates. The gates were tall, dark spiral metal constructions. It was a night and the fog that appeared out of nowhere challenged their sight.

"Careful now, who knows what might be on the other side." Said the woman. She put her hand in front of the gates. "No magic." She said, "let's go inside."

The man took the first step inside the Garden. A couple of moments later woman joined him. They both were shooked at the sight in front of them.

Garden was devastated, completely lost its former beauty and glory. The couple made their way through. They couldn't lose their hope, not just yet. If there's still a chance to find it, they have to look closer.

Still, no signs of Golden Flower.

"There has to be something we're forgeting!" Declared the woman.
"Regina, calm down. We will find it." Said the man taking her hand in his.
"I really hope so. This might be our last and only chance, Robin." Said the Queen just above the whisper.

He kissed her forehead. It was a small thing he'd always do to set her mind at peace.

"A song! That's what that pirate said. The flower shines when you sing." Remembered the Queen.
"Then sing, dear." Said the thief slightly laughing.

She was a bit embarrassed but the thought of finding the cure gave her the courage she needed to let her voice out.

Leave the past and all its scars
A happy beginning now is ours..

Just as she finished the last verse a small glow appeared. Hidden behind the bush a magical Golden Flower shined like a star.

The couple looked at each other. Tears blurred their sight. Finally, they thought, they can start their family.