Prologue

"Here is your oxygen, sir!" A Red Blood Cell with long silver hair says. Her eyes were a honey colored. She handed the box of oxygen to the cell that lives in a apartment.

"Thank you." He says, before closing the door on her. She sighs, as she squeezes out of the walls to get back out to the road. It was the same old thing everyday. Travel all over the body to the right direction, and deliver oxygen.

Ua-3846 found it quite boring. She always felt like she was not made to be a Red Blood Cell, but something else. She'd always admire the immune cells. She'd wish she could fight along sides them. But, she couldn't because she wasn't a immune cell. Just a regular old Red Blood Cell.

After a long day of work, Ua-3846 finally comes home, all tired from her shift. She opened the door to see her parents sitting at the couch, drinking a cup of tea.

"Hey." She simply said as she walked passed by them. Ae3803 smiled as she turned to face her daughter.

"How was work?" She asks.

"It was fine." Ua-3846 tiredly replied as grabbed a cup of tea and sat down at the dining table chair. The room became silence for a few moments until Ua-3846 speaks up.

"Hey Dad." She turns to 1146.

"Hm?" He turns to face his daughter.

"What's it like being a White Blood Cell?" She curiously asks. 1146, tilted his head as he began to think.

"It's a very important job to us immune cells. We have the strength and skills to eliminate anything that will do harm to this body. We sacrifice our lives for the sake of this body and to protect the cells that live here." He softly explains. His daughter stares at him in amaze.

"That sounds like hard work." She says. 1146 nodded.

"It is. It's a dangerous world out there. If there is a deadly disease attacking the body, we immediately go after it." He says.

"You don't have to worry about all that stuff. Well, expect for germs trying to get you. A Red Blood Cell's job is more easier." Ae3803 tells her. Her daughter looks down at the ground and sighs.

"I guess so." Ua-3846 always admired her father for protecting the body and all the cells that live here. She always wanted to be just like him when she was little. She loved to watch him fight and kill germs on sight.

"Is something wrong, honey?" Ae3803 asked her daughter, who had a frown on her face.

"Yeah. It's just, I would like to do something else than just deliver oxygen to cells." She tells them.

"But that's your job. As a Red Blood Cell, your duty is to deliver oxygen." Her mother says.

"It just doesn't feel important as immune cells killing bacteria." She says. 1146 got up and walked towards his daughter.

"Your job is just as important as an immune cell. The body needs oxygen to survive. Each cell in this body has an important role." He tells her. Ae3803 gave her a small smile as she walks besides her husband.

"Trust me, you wouldn't want a job that a immune cell has. Be glad that you have a job that is easy for you to do." She tells her.

"Yeah, I guess your right." Ua-3846 says while nervously laughing. Deep inside, she was tired of her job as a Red Blood Cell. She wanted to do what immune cells do.

She wanted to be who she really was.

AN: Yay a new story! And it's about Ae3803 and 1146's child, Ua-3846! If the plot to this story seems a little familiar to you, that is cause it's heavily inspired by Mulan. (I mean that was my favorite Disney movie while I was growing up) But, I hope you enjoy it so far! I wanna try and update this once a week, so be on for the look out for new chapters!