Chapter 9

What are you doing? Cris asked. SHIT

"N-nothing i was j-just... but before i could say something he grabbed the phone. 

Shit ... is he going to yell at me.

"Liz you r not going to meet him. I know that you are worried. I wont do anything to him. Trust me." he said while gently stroking my hair.

"O-ok" i said

Cris was not letting me do anything because he was busy hugging me or kissing me. So i told him to not touch me. He tried to kiss me once again but i just pushed him. And after that he just left without even saying goodbye.

Like seriously ...i mean 6 hrs nd he is not back. He is not even answering my calls. Is he angry... aixxh

At 8:00 he arrived. I stood up as soon as i saw Cris walk into the room. I knew he was angry so i gazed lovingly at Cris.

"Is something the matter? You r staring at me..." he said

"Oh, sorry ... its just dat i missed you" i replied

"I missed you too." he said

His words were so sweet. I couldn't help but hang onto his every word. Our eyes met and i slowly closed my eyes. (I wanted Cris to kiss me, and finally now.... )

Lost in my thoughts, i waited for our lips to meet. (huh...? Why hasn't he kissed me yet...?) Thinking it was strange, i slowly opened my eyes. But Cris was nowhere in sight.

"Is there something wrong" Cris asked. I turned toward his voice, and i saw Cris in the middle of changing his clothes.

"um.. n-nothing" i whispered

I felt my cheeks turn red. Ugh.. i was so dumb for expecting him to kiss me.

"oh you are going to take a bath right?" i asked him

"yeah" he replied

And he left. I tried my best to get closer to him. In the end, Cris didn't try to touch me with his own hands. I guess he doesn't want to touch me. At that point, Cris was already lying down in bed. He even has his back turned to me.

" Cris" i whispered and crawled into bed beside him and softly put my face against his back.

"Are you sleep already?" i whispered

"No " he said

"Will you turn and face me?" i asked him

He was silent. But after a while, he slowly turned around.

"Is something wrong?" he asked me

"umm... no" i said.

I dont know why but it felt as if a fire had started burning wildly within my body. And then...

Mmmph

Without a word i suddenly planted a kiss on Cris lips.

"Liz" he said.

"Why won't kiss me, Cris? I want to be touched by u so badly i dont know what to do... i yelled

And i stole another kiss. His tightly sealed lips slowly began to part and open.The tip of his tongue brushed against mine. Even with just a small gesture, a sense of pleasure ran through my body. As we kissed deeply... I tightly grasped the sleeve of his shirt.

Cris gazed into my eyes as our lips parted. Then he pulled my head toward him. He stroked my head gently a few times. And...

Thats its ... i liked when he did that but ....

"Cris" i whispered

"What is it? " he asked

" Is that ..... it!?" i asked him

"What do you mean by that?" he said

Slowly a smile came to Cris lips.

"Isnt it enough" he was now teasing me.

"Thats not what i meant" i whispered

"If you are not satisfied with this, then you should clearly tell me what is that u want. If you wont tell me what you want, i will not do it." he said seductively

Wow ..he is really being a tease today.

This is so embarrassing

"I-i w-want u to touch me" i whispered

"Where" he asked

" umm .... My skin" i said

He made a face as if he was giving it a thought, before finally tracing my neck with his fingers.

"Umm.... not just that.." i said

" Like here?" he said

Ohh .... !" Cris suddenly rubbed my nipples.

"You r such a naught girl " Cris whispered into my ear before lightly biting it.

"mmm... " i moaned

"How do u want to be touched. I wont touch u unless u say it" he said seductively

Cris was smiling as if he was completely enjoying himself.

I slowly took his hand and guided it towards my lower body and he smirked.

"How do u want me to touch it?'' he asked

"Just go wild with it" i was so irritated .. i mean i wanted him to touch me but no .. he was just teasing me.Then the thought came to me. What the hell did i just said. But it was already too late.

"Mmmm .... Aahhhh" i moaned

my body jerked at the sudden rough motions i was feeling down there.

As if triggered by my movements, Cris climbed on the top of my body. He ripped open my night dress, exposing my body. Cris ran his tongue down the side of my neck and began sucking where he stopped. Cris was kissing n biting my nipples and damn it felt so good. His right hand grabbed my breast while his left hand stirred me up inside.

"Mmmm.... C-cris" i moaned

" It was fun teasing u .... but i dont think i can stop myself" he whispered.

Cris suddenly thrust himself into me.

"Aahhhh.... Cris .. mmm" i moaned

Cris movements began to speed up and then we climaxed.

"Once is nt enough fr me love" he whispered .

When i woke up i saw Cris sleeping like a cute little baby. He looked so adorable. I gave him a peck and he opened his eyes. He hugged me and kissed me.

"Good mornin" i said

"Mornin love" he said huskily

"Cris i think we should get ready" i said

"umm okk " he said

" Cris i dont have anything to wear" i said

" Wear my shirt. And I'll take u to ur home so u can get ready there. For now just take a bath and wear this shirt" he said that as he passed me his shirt.

"okk'' i said