PART7

Today is monday and simon has told me that he has big plans for the group and has invited them to stay at our house in the spare rooms while they talk about what is next for the group.

once they arrive i left for my room i didn't think this was my place to stay and seeing that harry dude is making me of my harry, oh god i feel stupid saying that, think of harry i wonder what he's doing with his life and everything...

*Harrys POV*

well that was one eventful journey, starting of as a solo act then going into a group then finishing 3rd its crazy! now I'm stood in simon cowells freakin house this seems wrong and weird! in swear i saw sophie at the X factor but saying that i thought she was a 40 year old lady I've been going crazy without her. i miss her yet we have no idea where she is. for all i know she could be dead no please don't say she is, omg what if she is. oh god what am i going to do? HARRY shut up keep calm sophie is fine. Simon tells us he has a daughter but she is adopted, she could be one cutie and maybe i might have a chance seeing as she is my age, just have to find out where she is.

"Hi Sophie you are very pretty my names Niall." great cute little irish boy is already one step ahead of me. As i walk around the corner i see Niall is right shes gorgeous.

"Niall, stop flirting I'm sure this little beauty has a boyfriend. I'm Harry by the way." i shook her hand and she had this bracelet on which was the same as the one i gave sophie when it was her 14th birthday! she didnt say anything just stared at me for what seemed forever.

"Hi sorry um you just are um so much like someone i know its kind of creepy..." i felt like saying the same but that would be a tad creepy.

that night i couldn't sleep so i went downstairs and saw sophie sat on the phone. she notice me and hanged up she seemed startled

"Hi Hazz, do you mind me being nosy its just i need to know something?" Hopefully she was thinking the same as me so i nodded in response.

"Im not a stalker i promise but where is your home town? do you have a sister named Gemma? and who lived next door to you?" wow she was straight to the point there.

"well um i come from Homes chapel , i do have sister named Gemma and i had one but she well only lived with her mum then her mum died and she had to leave and i have no clue where she is which hurts and yeah..." i chocked up over sophie and her mum i don't know why? i looked up and she darted for the door. me being me i followed her to this park down an alley. and she saw me and hugged me i was scared and worried abiut her as no one ever acted like this towards me before.

"are-"

"I'm that girl who lived next door its me harry." i didn't move or say anything thing is it really sophie they have the same name and all...

"It doesn't seem real and i want to believe you but i cant it doesn't seem right like its too good to be true."

"ask me something only she would know only her." i was thinking it was hard but the charm bracelet, ill use that.

"Charm bracelet." i didn't say anything else she just pulled her sleeve up and said

"You got it for my 14th birthday. there was a H and a S on it. for my birthday You me Gemma and my mum went to nandos and then slept in the text and i went round your house the next day then Anne came running into your room and it went all down hill from there..." i just hugged her and i didn't want to let go of the girl i lost.

"Sophie lets go back its cold out here." i couldn't think on what else to say I'm still shocked that its sophie the girl i thought id never see again which really made me want to scream.

*SOPHIES POV*

kill me I've found Harry its actually really nice to see him and he's even cuter then before, i looked at the clock to see it was 1;30 am. i have to tell Simon and Alice i wonder if she will be awake?. ill just wait until the morning.

7:00am

*buzz*

i looked at my phone and it was the girl i wanted it to be. ALICE!!!! i cant wait to tell her she knows everything that happened in my past.

*Hey HUNNI! what we doing today?? -Ax*

*Yo ALLL! come round mine i have news!-Sx*

*Erm ok??? ill be round with my pjs on in 5 mins*

*babes i wouldn't come round in pjs Simons here* i hope she doesn't push it, i want to surprise her!

*um sure I'm coming!* few I'm glad she got the hint, normally alice would ask 20n zillion questions then agree.

i changed into super skinny jeans and a black polka dot top. i walked downstairs to see everyone watching tv. I thought i woke up early obviously not!!

they all mumbled something along the lines of 'g'd morin' or 'hey soph' apart from harry he just looked at his phone the whole time. doesn't he like me anymore. maybe i did something he doesn't like.

i didn't reply and walked to get some breakfast. i saw some bacon and bread on the side and now its mine. it was a bit cold but other wise nice. i don't understand what wrong with harry. is so wired i thought we could be friends or something its not f-

*DING DONG DING DONG*

i slowly walked to the door to find a miss alice waiting there in a skirt. its bloody winter and shes wearing a skirt. so silly.

"Who's at the door Darlin?" Simon you nosy bugger

"Its Alice no one special." i got a hit from alice for saying that. she should know by now she might as well be part of my family she spends more time here then anywhere. i walked her to the sofa room, and she went ahead as we always hang out there. i heard a really girly scream and i wondered why she would scream then it hit me. the boys are in there and thats all she spoke about over the X factor, wanting to meet them and hug the cute little boys, non stop about them she was! it drove me insane. I walked in behind her and she was crying, great just great, i didn't think she would react like this. it was probably creepy for the boys more then anything. Liam got up and introduced himself and typical alice said "i know who you are, silly" and dived straight in for a hug. major awkward moment. simon signed for me to talk in kitchen, so we both left and met in kitchen.

"Harry spoke to me and told me that you two know each other. i don't want you to be in a relationship at all. He has a contract to stick to and right now girls are not needed for him, ok?" i was shocked i didn't except those words to come out.

"Yep i get you. even though i don't think he likes me at all, he couldn't be assed to even say hi like the rest of them." i walked out i didn't want to hear what si had to say.

"alice c'om on we are going up stairs." i was in a mood at Harry for over reacting which i really didn't hide. i felt no need to hide it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N; this is ok i think. well let me know what you think plz xxxxxxx