Chapter 1 Back to where I started

Julianni POV

"Oh my god Juli I can't wait I've missed you so freaking much it's been a year ! Since the last time we saw each other I can't believe you're coming back to stay" my cousin Stephanie yelled through the phone as we spoke for hours as I packed some of my clothing getting ready for my flight tomorrow morning, I'm heading back to my town Bronx NY.

"Yo steph imma hang up I have to keep packing you know, gotta catch a flight early in the morning"

"Okay bye girl love you can't wait to see you!"

I'm 18 currently living in Florida because my parents couldn't handle the cold especially my mother because she had back surgery, she has metal on her spine so in the winter the pain would get worse. A few years ago we decided to move to Florida At least for her recovery after surgery. Now we're moving back tomorrow it's like a new start for me because it's been years since I've actually lived in the Bronx.

(Next Morning)

Julianni POV

I wake up to hearing my mom, dad, and brother stomping around the house yelling "get out the shower hurry up" "don't forget the passport" "go wake up juli!"

I roll over to my night table to look at the time

"HOLY SHIT !!!fuck what the hell oh my god" falling off of my bed I have like 30 minutes to do everything I have to do, we have to be at the airport in the next 2 hours.

"Juli WAKE UP!" My brother Alex yelling at me As he opened my door wide open.

"I'm up I'm up" running around the room looking for a towel as I was getting half naked ready to hit the shower.

(A few hours later)

Finally we arrived at the the airport making our way to gate 6 to catch our flight to NY we were running late the plane almost left us. We looked like some real Hispanics running around the airport yelling "Wei Wei !! Llegamo Llegamo" LMFAO ! I made it more obvious with a tubi. Finally we got on the plane found our seats and catch our breath from all the running. New York here we come.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Tell me what you think it's my first time writing a fan fic, I'm super excited but nervous at the same time. Feed back please ♥️ wish me luck 😏👍