Chapter 2 Making new friends

Stephanie POV

I've been cleaning since last night because my cousin Julianni is finally coming back to NY for good it's been a year since the last time I saw her, Better yet she's going to be sleeping over for a whole week while things get set up at her house.

*sound of someone knocking on the door*

I ran to the door super happy "who!?"

"Police" deep voice of an older man.👀

I recognized that voice but I couldn't remember who it was so I just opened the door unlocking both locks.

"TIO!!" It was my uncle Julie's Dad behind him was Julie , Tia Ana, and Alex.

"Dios te me bendiga, Como esta la Sobrina Mas Bella de TIO!?" Hugging me to the point I couldn't breath and tickling me under my left armpit that's my weak spot.

My mom ran out the kitchen joining the group hug it was such a beautiful moment the family all reunited after a whole year. I slipped out of the group hug and made my way to Juli.

Julianni's POV

During the group hug I felt someone poking my shoulder I turned around to seeing Stephanie tearing a little.

"Steph!" Crying of joy I squeezed her and we jumped around the living room as we held hands and she led me to her room.

"Dude I missed you a lot, I can't believe you're here" steph said as she closed the door to her room, walking towards me and sits down.

"Me neither! I can't believe I'm back and I'm here to stay it's going to be hard getting used to new friends again" I sighed.

"Don't worry cuz my friends will be your friends. I already planned something so that we can all hang out and so that you can get to know them. Don't worry they're like my second family" steph gave me a warm big hug to comfort me. "Oh by the way I have someone I want you to meet" she smirked.

* knock on the door*

"Venga a comer niñas" it was Tia Maria Steph's mom telling us to go eat she made my favorite sancocho con arroz blanco.