Tinted Glasses (Shizuo Heiwajima)

You reached into the brown potato sack filled with miscellaneous objects, feeling around for a little bit.

"Hurry up and pick you're cheating taking way too long!" Grell yelled playfully. With that nudge you took the first thing that your hand was on out, observing it. It was a pair of glasses tinted blue.

"Huh?" you said dumbly, remembering them but not exactly sure where from. The glasses were snagged from you suddenly from a pale hand belonging to none other than Shizuo Heiwajima.

"I'll be taking these back," Shizuo said nonchalantly, sliding the glasses into his coat pocket. He made his way over to the closet designated for the game, opening it. He turned back to you. "Are you coming or what?"

Your face tinted pink at your dumbfounded-ness. "Oh. R-right." You got up, stumbling over to the closet, leaving Shizuo to close it behind you.

"Seven minutes lovebirds," Grell chuckled.

Once inside you sat down on the ground awkwardly, tapping your fingers together nervously. "Soo.."

Shizuo sighed. "Is my strength really that terrifying to you...? I thought maybe at least you--" You cut him off, glomping him in a hug.

"You always act so tough Shizuo...and you are...but I couldn't ever be afraid of you, because well.." you trailed off, embarrassment consuming your cheeks.

Shizuo pulled your face up out of his chest to look him straight in the eyes, and then, boldly, he pressed his lips to yours in a passionate kiss. Your stomach erupted with butterflies as he adjusted one hand to your waist, while the other held your head. You couldn't help but let your fingers slide through his short blonde hair, smooth and soft.

A few minutes later the two of you were forced to release each other, gasping for breath. However, you got to see something that no one else would ever see in Shizuo. A sincere smile that adorned his face.

"I love you," he grinned, pulling you in for another kiss.

"SURPRISE!" The door opened suddenly, Lenalee taking in the sight of the two of you. Shizuo turned to her, a scowl evident on his face as he pulled the door shut again, pushing you against the wall of the closet, continuing to kiss you while he removed his suit coat, vest, and dress shirt.

"I love you too Shizuo," you smiled.