Hayes your failing!!

"No this cannot be happening." Hayes said as he looked at his progress report, after being called down to the principals office. How could I possibly be failing! "I am sorry Hayes but at this rate if your grades do not improve. Then you will be kicked out of all extra curricular activities". Said principal Davidson. "What can I do" said Hayes. Willing to do anything to still play football. After some thinking principal Davidson, said "oh you can get a toutor, her name is Tessa and she is the best math toutor around". Reluctantly Hayes agreed.

Hayes was waiting for Tessa to Come. Suddenly there was a knock at the door, Hayes sighed and then opened the door. Standing there was a 5'6 geeky looking girl with brown flowing hair that only reach her shoulders. Behind her glasses was a mysterious beauty. Her blue eyes were as blue as sapphires. Hayes just stood there lost in thought when Tessa said "hi." Hayes snapped into reality. "Sorry" Hayes said "come on, lets study up in my room, I dont Want my big brother to see you." Hayes quickly retracted his words, "not that I don't want anyone to see you, its just embarrassing!"

Tessa raised an eyebrow in confusion. What was he talking about?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway I know its short and crappy, its my first time give me a break!
🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌟🌟🌟🌟🌷
🌷🌟⭐⭐⭐🌟🌷
🌷🌟⭐✨⭐🌟🌷
🌷🌟⭐⭐⭐🌟🌷
🌷🌟🌟🌟🌟🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷
🍀 🌵
🍀🍀 🌵 🍀🍀
🍀🍀🍀 🌵🍀🍀
🍀🍀 🌵🍀
🍀🌵
🌵