01

Jimin was now in the third grade, his chubby fingers held tightly onto the rubbery chains of the swing he was on, and next to him was Namjoon. All the other children were running around, ignoring the beautiful look of nature, but Jimin loved to look at it. He named the trees and bugs that flew by him, it was a game that Namjoon and him would play. It was quiet between the two, but they were okay with that, the thought of just them and nature was calming. 

Within minutes, though, another young boy decided to sit on the swing Namjoon was in. "Hey, don't sit on my brother!" Jimin had shouted, though, it didn't bring much attention to the three. The other boy had fled, leaving Jimin and Namjoon at the swings alone. 

"You shouldn't have yelled at him, Jimin." Namjoon speaks. 

"But he sat on you!"

"It's okay, Jimin, how about you go and apologies to him? Who knows he may become one of your best friends later on." Jimin only sighs, and drags himself away from Namjoon, knowing that he was right about the fact that he needed to apologize. 

It took a bit of time, but he had finally found the other boy. His name was Taehyung, both of them soon bonded over their love of stuffed animals, even though others would have thought that would be more girly. But neither of them cared. By the time Taehyung left the park, Jimin went back to the swing set to find Namjoon still sitting in the same swing from before.

"I thought you would have left me, like Hyunsuk does." It was rare when Namjoon would take Jimin to the park, but Jimin loved every single time he did. 

"I wouldn't do that to you, I wouldn't leave you behind."

Time went by pretty quickly. And as time went by, the need for Namjoon became less and less for Jimin.