22

ttopaz

ttopaz: we finally brought Harley and Jason home!We are so happy to have them in our little topaz family

We are so happy to have them in our little topaz family. Me and Cheryl are gonna take a little of time to spend with the kids and each other.
——————————————————

Gaybestfriend: well have fun guys! If you need anything talk to us.

ttopaz: ok thanks Kev @Gaybestfriend

Ronnielodge: ok have fun with your family

Cheryltopaz: we will @Ronnielodge

Fp-Jones: you guys be safe.

ttopaz: we will dad
——————————————

Cheryl's POV

After Toni posted her post, we cuddled up and just sat in a comfortable silence while the twins were sleeping.
After about 10 minutes of silence Toni broke it.

"Hey so do you want to go up to the room and just watch a quiet movie so we don't wake them up or maybe you take a nap and I'll make dinner and clean up." Toni suggested

"I am kinda tired but umm wake me up when the kids are up so I can feed them and if they aren't up when you finish our dinner wake me up then, ok?" I asked

"Ok. I love you." She said kissing me

"I love you too babe." I said smiling

I walked upstairs and got to our room to take a nap.
————————————————————

Toni's POV

After Cheryl went upstairs, I started cleaning the house a little bit. After cleaning I went in the kitchen to make Cheryl's favorite food: spaghetti.
After I finished making it, I set up the table with candles and made the plates. After I was done I went upstairs to wake her up.

"Baby... wake up dinner is done." I said as I walked in the room

"Mmm I'm up." She groaned

"Let's do I made your favorite." I told her

We walked downstairs and we went into the kitchen. When she saw what I did she looked at me and smiled.

"Awww you're so romantic!" She said as she hugged me, when she let me go she kissed me.

I kissed back it was a very passionate kiss, I parted because air was needed.

"We should eat so it doesn't become cold, and we might not have a lot of time till the kids are up." I told her pulling out her chair for her to sit in.

She sat in the chair and I pushed it up to the table. After that I sat in my chair, I looked at her and waited for her to start eating, because that's what I do when we eat together. When she started to eat so did I.

"Thank you baby this is really good." She told me

"I'm glad you like it." I said smiling

After we ate and talk we went to the living room and sat down for a little bit. 5 minutes of sitting in the living room we finally heard the kids crying, we both got up and went upstairs. I grabbed Harley and Cheryl grabbed Jason, we both brought them downstairs and sat on the couch.

Cheryl fed Jason while I rocked Harley. After Jason was finally asleep we switched and she fed Harley. After they were both asleep we took them upstairs, and put him to bed.

Cheryl and I went to our room, and laid down and cuddled up with each other. I kissed her goodnight and we both went to sleep.