Yes, No, Maybe.

Everything was a confusing mess and Robyn did not like the way she was feeling about her complicated situation, she was going back and forth across the country trying to figure out exactly who and what was best for her at this point in her life, she had just turned 30 years old and just finished launching a very successful lingerie line SavagexFenty and now after all the many successful business ventures she had under her belt, which she handled with control, her love life was a mess and she didn't know how the hell she was going to choose between the love of her life and the man who gave a new outlook on love. 

Rihanna came out the LAX private jet terminial and headed to a black truck that would deliver to her Los Angeles home. Getting into the car and waiting for her baggage to be put into the trunk, her eyes looked down and scanned her iPhone reading a lovely see ya later message that she just got from the man she had a romantic Paris getaway with. A smile spread across her face as she reminicised about the talks in bed and their nightly cuddled up sessions by the fireplace drinking red wine and just saying what was both on their minds at that moment in time. They didn't have sex only kissed or made out the entire time she was with him and that was because, she couldn't get the man who first touched and took her virginity out of her head. It wasn't like she didn't want to explore her sexual side with this man who was making her see a completely different side of herself, it was because she had unfinished business and she couldn't be genuinely happy with another man if she couldn't get over the man who she had so much history with.

Writing a quick cute message back to him she sat back in her seat and closed her eyes mentally preparing herself for her week back to Cali to face her ex-boyfriend. Back in her own bed after feeling jet lagged and falling asleep on the spot as soon as her head hit the plush white pillow, she woke up out her sleep a few hours later to find her body wrapped up in tatted arms. The sun was peaking out as the early morning was due to begin. Robyn lazily smiled as she gently grabbed her ex boyfriend's tatted hand placed a kiss on it before intertwining her fingers with his and closing her eyes going back to the enjoyment of her slumber.

Chris came into Rihanna's LA home with a key she had given him one day just for uses when she was back in town, he was at a PrettylittleThings x Karl Kani event when he received the text that she was in LA early for business. Chris was talking to Melissa who was at the same event he was. "Robz back on this side I know you're ass happy as hell." Mel said happily. Chris smirked a little not saying anything to Melissa but nodding his head, his interaction with her was short due to people taking pics of them, he didn't want a major blog like the shaderoom or balleralert to get ahold of the pics and connect the dots or make assumptions. Although their assumptions we're gonna be true to a point, Chris was indeed seeing Robyn again it was different this time around seeing how she had someone else in the picture, who was giving her something he couldn't always handle: his time and affection, and that bothered him somewhat that someone other than him was making her smile, feel loved, and being treated like the Bajan Goddess she was by another man, he wondered if she was truly falling out of love with him.

Opening the door to her bedroom he saw her figure underneath her light blue cotton sheets with her bone straight long black hair sprawled out perfectly on one side of her white pillowcase with the moonlight blue sky glistening off her naked back. Licking his lips in hunger of how edible her golden brown light skin look to him at this moment, he wanted to taste her sweet skin but decided against it due to her not having sex with him. Taking his shirt off and slipping under the covers he moved close to place a gentle kiss on her tatted shoulder before falling asleep.

"So what are we doing?" Chris'  voice interrupted Robyn's thoughts as she turned her head over her shoulder with her hands firmly resting on the railing on her balcony. She knew this was coming, the questioning was starting to begin and she was afraid that she couldn't muster up the courage to give him the direct answer that he wanted. "We're chillin." She said cringing at the words that felt like an insult to their relationship. They weren't just chillin, Chris was sleeping in her bed, she walked naked in front of him thousands of times without respecting her beau aboard, they kissed, he even brought Royalty around her. They were doing more than just chillin.

Chris' face showed annoyance and anger that she resort everything they been through these past couple of months to just chillin. "Oh really that's what we doing now!?" He spoke loudly as he walked out on to the balcony. "So why am I here? I could be somewhere more important than sitting here waiting for you to tell me what the real deal is been us." He was now staring at her side profile waiting for her to look at him. "Like I said Chris we're chillin with no strings attached what do you want me to say?"She said not once looking over at him for fear that she might break down and give in to him. "I want you to tell me that you're not trying to have your cake and it eat too. Robyn, I'm not the one for the tit for tat games anymore, like I'm ready to commit to you I'm getting older and I want to have a stable relationship, one where Royalty can look up instead of her dad chasing different women, I'm done with all this shit, but it seems like you're holding back for what exactly?"

Rihanna blinked and soon tears came out her green irises. She couldn't set herself up for her heart to be broken again, she invested many years with Chris to see her relationship with crumble twice, she could afford him to have her heart as he wanted and it was killing her to see that, she couldn't fully invest herself in him. "I hate that I love you so damn much that it hurts to my core. You hurt me twice and still have a love for you after all the bullshit we went through. Chris, understand we just got to this point where there is no drama or chaos in our life right that we are at peace with everything and that just recently started to happen. I'm afraid we're gonna fuck up again and it will interrupt what we're trying to build now. How do I know that you're serious now?" she said finally turning around to face only to be caught off guard by seeing him down on both his knees staring back at her with and a diamond ring in his head. "Marry me, I need you as my wife baby girl. A lot of things didn't make sense in my life right now but right now at this moment, you're the only thing that seems right for me. I regret everything I put you through I'm so sorry for not giving you what you deserve but I'm you're husband in the next 24 hours I will spend a lifetime showing you exactly the best thing that has happened in life, in mine and my daughter's. Robyn Rihanna Fenty-Brown will you?" Chris' eyes were watering waiting for the answer that would change their lives forever. Robyn was stuck and her mind was racing a millisecond. She had three choices but two were very important Yes Or No? Maybe...she was willing to give Chris a real chance this time but what about her new beau?