Choose Life (Trainspotting inspired)

Choose life.
Choose depression.
Choose self harm.
Choose suicidal thoughts.
Choose gluing your face to you tear drenched, blood stained pillow and sob, until you look back at breathing in nostalgia.
Choose waking up every morning just to realize how lonely you are in despair, then realize your not deserving of anyone's empathy, and lie in bed for god knows how long, loosing track of how many hours you've been lying there, because your mind has this way of convincing your body to stop moving.
Choose watching your "friends" take pointless narcissistic selfies, and post it to Snapchat or Instagram, or something else you know nothing about.
Choose praying to the nonexistent gods that you will someday look anything like the women on covers of magazines.
Choose smoking your lungs to a crisp because you adore destroying yourself from the inside out.
Choose lying on top of a wrecked, DUI inflicted car, contemplating razor blades and nooses.
Choose drowning on land.
Choose anxiety.
Choose trembling in a dark room practically singing along to the voices in your head telling your to jump off a bridge.
Choose not eating, or if you do it's out of a dumpster.
Choose talent, except your only talent is lying about how your doing.
Choose whippets.
Choose forever insanity.
Choose bleach and clorox.
Choose sniffing glue in a room with gasoline scented incense.
Choose tearing apart a home that's already torn apart.
Choose junkie aesthetic, in a failed attempt to try to glamorize your twisted lifestyle.
Choose drug induced parents, then blaming them for why your so fucked up.
Choose bulimia.
Choose thinspo tumblr blogs.
Choose fuckin' life.