1

Right when Peter was about to leave the decathlon practice. MJ said the words "What are you hiding Peter?" In her I-know-what-you're-doing voice.

Peter was SHOOK. His world froze. His mind exploded. Everything went kaboom and said bye-bye.

'Did she know?' 'How did she find out?' Questions like that were piling up in his head.

"Nah I'm just kidding I don't care."

Those words that came out of MJ's mouth weren't true. In fact MJ did care. She has always cared for Peter. They were best friends for years but they just grew apart.

MJ has had a big crush on Peter ever since he gave her a macaroni bracelet on third grade.

The reason Peter gave MJ a macaroni bracelet was because he had a crush on her, MJ was always so nice to him.

>>>

A few weeks after Homecoming. The Vulture had been declared guilty and Liz and her mother had moved to Oregon. MJ became the new decathlon leader and Peter... Well, Peter's 'little' secret still remained a secret (only Aunt May, Ned, Tony and Happy knew about it... at least that's what he thinks)

Peter was Spider-man. YES. The Friendly Neighborhood Spider-man who wore a red and blue spandex was Peter Parker, a cute, intelligent nerd.

-

MJ POV
MJ had just awoken from her peaceful slumber. She had a total of 8 hours of sleep today that meant she was calm and content. 'Today's gonna be a good day... I hope.' she thought to herself. She looked at her clock that was placed on her bedside table, It was 7:10 in the morning. She realized she slept in for about an hour and she only had 20 mins before the bus comes. She's going to be LATE.

MJ quickly took a shower. She decided to wear something different today. She wore an over-sized white crop top and black high waist skinny jeans to cover her showing stomach so she doesn't get detention. Then she put on her black HIGH TOP SHOES and lip balm.

She ate breakfast as fast as she can but not too fast to choke on the food. She brushed her teeth after eating breakfast but soon realised she was too late. The bus had already left.

MJ's parents work early so she didn't have anyone to drive her. MJ didn't want to get detention for being late so she had no choice but to walk a shortcut to school.

Unfortunately, that shortcut was filled with Queen's most horrible criminals. It was told that once, a family of three (wife, husband, son) were walking there after getting out of the movies and both the lady and her husband were shot in the heart by a thief, thankfully their son was unharmed. That story always scared MJ, she felt sorry for the little boy.

>>>

Thankfully MJ's dad who was the sheriff gave her a can of pepper spray just in case something happened. MJ walked fast, she was cautious and had her pepper spray ready.

MJ looks like the type of girl who can't throw punches but she is probably one of the best.

MJ's mum who is a professional trainer started training her since she was 13 years old and she is now 15.

She trains her once or twice a week. She mainly taught her boxing and Muay Thai. That's why MJ has a gracious body even though she hides it under her baggy t-shirts and sweat pants.

She heard muffled voices behind her. It sounded like four men. The voices got louder and louder, MJ started to understand what they were saying.

' Ooo who mi-ght this prettieyyy gurlll be?' One of the men said.

They all sounded high and very drunk.

'Giiimmeee someee o-f that d-eli-cious body.'

MJ knew what was going to happen so she started running but one of the guys who was following her was too fast.

The man was wearing a stained white t-shirt. He grabbed her shirt and yanked her to the ground and hit her head. Her head felt like they were being hit by hammers over and over again. She screamed as loud as she can hoping that Spider-man would be able to hear her.

She was surrounded by drunk perverted men and was nauseous she almost lost all hope that she would be able to get out, but she didn't give up. She kicked with her dominant leg as hard as she can and knocked the guy who yanked her to the ground. She successfully got out but behind her was another guy. That guy was holding a knife. Her head started spinning.

She felt like fainting, when suddenly she saw the superhero who wore red and blue spandex. It was Spider-man. She heard him say her name then fainted.

- WORDS: 876