Chapter 2

Upon arriving in Akihabara and the UTX High school, there was a music video playing on the building... hearing it makes me felt nostalgic ever since being here...

Ene: "[F.N]... that look on your face tells me, you've been here right?"

You: "Yeah... you see, I sometime visit one of the other girls who're the pioneers of school idols, I have a older sister whose been kind to me since childhood also she's the leader of the school idols known to be A-Rise so let's not waste anytime hanging around." I told her.

Ene: "I was about to say that, uncultured thief..."

You: "I heard that." I told her after hearing Ene mutters, following the students to the UTX entrance, I took out my phone while walking to look for my ID since they're still using it, I've finally found it and scanned it which confirms it. Walking towards the counter to see one of the staffs whose to be female, reading a book. I pressed the bell to get her attention as she did and asks.

UTX Staff: "Do you have any business here?"

You: "Yeah say, you might know me or not, I used to come visit here for my sister whenever I feel like it so... can you tell me where A-Rise is?" Wondering if she's going to respond back, me and Ene hope so...

UTX Staff: "Take the elevator to the left for an order to reach the 10th floor." I nodded yes and went to the elevator while Takane Ene shows up in my glasses.

Ene: "That was easy, glad she didn't kick you out."

You: "Yeah probably my sister told about me anyways when we get there, just don't interrupt my reunion okay unless the time that we're alone." Ene nods and made a mouth zip gesture, when we finally reached the 10th floor, we walkthrough the hallways to see the gold plated sign on the door that reads; A-Rise please enter with permission only. I gulp for a moment, lifting my left hand to give a couple of knocks and wait. The door opens to reveal Anju Yuki, her mouth dropped to see me here, listening her talked.

Anju: [F.N]? Is it really you, you seemed a bit different since you left Hope's Peak..."

You: "Yeah of course it's me Anju it has been a long time isn't it."

Anju: "I see, come on in." She lets me in the room, heading to where the couch is, I saw Erena Todo sitting on the other side of the couch, she suddenly looks up and stare at me with her face being stunned, hearing her out.

Erena: "[F.N]? Is that you... my goodness you came back!"

???: "What's going on out there girls!" Next I saw Kira Tsubasa when she saw me on the couch along with Erena.

Kira: "[F.N]? Is it really you little brother..." Tsubasa said as I nodded yes, she soon ran towards me, I did too, embracing each other a hug while being watched from Erena and Anju it lasted for a minute as I sat on the couch again, Anju bought me a cup filled with tea along with a chocolate chip cookies. I ate it when the girls watched me with their blissful smile till Kira commented it.

Kira: "Never seen you like this for a long time, you're quite a child aren't you my little bro." I choked on a cookie after hearing from my sister called me, making my face blushed while Erena and Anju laughed. "Oh come on [F.N], I remember what you've said that you're going to man up."

You: "Kira!" I yelled while still blushing.

Kira: *laughs* "I'm messing with you, thats what siblings are so Erena?"

Erena: "Yeah?"

Kira: "I want you to go check on [F.N] before we go." Erena accepts it, standing up as I did too. I felt uncomfortable at this time because I never had a girl close to me for a looong time... Erena places both hands, making me blowing some steams because of this... she examines me as if, she's a nurse.

Erena: "Hm, by the looks of it that I can tell... seems you still have fear within you."

Anju: "Yeah talk about it, especially the other school known to be Hope's Peak shut down even though, glad to see you from that place [F.N]." She pets my head as I purred.

Erena: "Lets go home you all, especially you little bro, I can't wait to see the look on our Father and Mother's face." She said, taking my hand and left.

Timeskip

When they got there, [F.N] looks at the interrior of their house, he felt like, he been there before... his mind flashes which depicts Sayori except her face isn't shown just a typical smile with the lights blocking her... Kira Tsubasa took [F.N]'s hand as they both went in, taking off their shoes, she guides him upstairs when reaching to the second floor.

Kira: "[F.N] after all these years of your absence... Father could of rent out your room but Mother told him, we should not do that instead *door opens* she kept the way, your room was, everything is cleaned up so enjoy your moment, I'll find our mother to where you're." [F.N] watches her leave the room, then a potrait of Takane Ene shows up in his glasses that he still worn.

Ene: "That was a really fascinating reunion huh?"

You: "Yeah talk about it, I'm in my own main room since Hope's Peak, the Literature Club, Los Santos, Numazu City and here. Like what everyone says... there is no place like home." [F.N] laid back on the bed, relaxing, taking off the glasses to wait.
_______________________________________

This where this chapter ends hope you enjoy it.