Intro

(Bell rings to let school out)

"Finally school is over! I thought that class would never end" Joshua says

"No kidding. What are you going to be doing later today?" His friend Aiden says to him

Joshua says "I was thinking about going trail ridding, want to come with me?

"Sure. Same spot same time?" Aiden asks

"Dont be late man" Joshua says as he climbs into his truck.

Josh is driving home listening to the radio and here's that there is more people getting sick from this virus and is getting hospitalized. He shakes his head thinking that they hope they find something to cure this sickness or itlease slow it down.

He gets home and tells his mom about his day and said that him and Aiden are going to go riding and won't be back till late.

"Just be careful please. I don't know what it is but I feel like something is going to happen tonight" his mom says to him.

"Ill bring my rifle just incase of that will make you feel better."

His mom nods and kisses him on the head.
He smiles and heads to the garage to gather his gear and starts up his four wheeler. He grabs his rifle and a box of amo and packs it away in his riding backpack. He mounts his gun on the front rack of the four wheeler and drives off.

Little does he know. The events on whats about to happen in the next couple of hours, will change and will effect him for the rest of his life...