chapter 2

Joshua and Aiden are following the blood trail through the woods. They come to a clearing and see something laying down. They stop. Joshua raises his gun and slowly walks over towards whatever is laying on the ground.

"Oh god..." Joshua looks away and almost throws up.

It was a woman. She had bite marks and rips and pieces of her arm were bitten off. He walked away with the look and horror on his face.

"That person basically canabolized her... Could that be what the sickness is? Or was this person just that out of his mind?" Joshua says as he sits down on the ground.

"Dude we have to call somebody! Do you have your gps with you? The one that shows out location?" Aiden asks. Walking over to the body

Joshua nods. "Ya it's in my backpack. Ill run and get it. And I'll get the radio incase we here something about whats going on. "

Joshua runs back to his for wheeler to get his backpack. He looks around observing the area. Seeing if there was another like the guy he shot.

He grabs the backpack and he here's another yell. "This time its Aiden. He starts up his four wheeler and drives back to Aiden. He has no idea what is going on.

When he gets within visual range. He sees that the woman that was presumably dead was now chasing Aiden. Hes darting back and forth holding his arm trying to avoid her.

Joshua. Doesnt stop driving. He drives up to them and jumps off. He takes his riffle and swings it at the woman. He strikes her head by accident and she goes to the ground. She somehow gets back up.

"She bit me! I was checking for a pulse and she grabs me and bites me! "Aiden yells in pain. Aidens arm is bleeding and bleeding badly.

"Aiden its ok. I got this." He kicks the woman onto the ground. Puts his foot on her chest. Lowers the barrel down to her head and pulls the trigger.

He looks at Aiden and runs over to him takes his backpack off aand grabs his first aid kit and starts to bandage him up.

"We need to get you to the hospital. Get on the four wheeler and get you there now! I'm not taking any chances." Joshua exclaims as he puts everything back in his backpack.

Aiden nods and walks over to the four wheeler and jumps on. Joshua hops on and they start heading to the hospital.