Chapter 1

Here it is the first chapter of The City Sequel to The Alley!! Hope you all like it! Remember Skylar's new name is Holland so for right now it will say Holland's POV instead of Skylar! Hope you guys love it  I will try my best!

Sydney

Get Lucky (Daft Punk cover) ~ Daughter

Holland's POV

*10 years later*

"Holland!" I hear my name being screamed as I turn to look at my clock and see I'm late for work.

Currently I am 26, I live with Lydia the girl or women I met in the airport, working a lame job but it pays well and we both have British accents now. I still remember everything from New York. I even remembered what happened in Southport in dreams. At first I really thought they were just dreams but soon enough I came to realize they weren't and that I was remembering what happened with Parrish and I. There are times I wake up screaming because I am so scared of everything. My docotr said it's PTSD. He kept asking if any major events had happened in my life. I'd lie and say nope. None.

Lydia comes bursting into my room to me sitting on my bed not getting ready at all.

"Holland come on we gotta get ready for work." She says.

Although we have an age gape by almost 11 years we still manage to be best friends. Of course I've made other friends but none of them are like Lydia.

Let me tell you a little bit about Lydia. I met her when she was 27. Same age as Jordan. She has strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. She's also pretty short when she isn't in heels which is only on Sunday's. I opened up to her in a way I couldn't with anyone else. Obviously I didn't tell her everything just bits and pieces. I was scared ay first to tell her about me but I eventually opened up.

Also currently I work for a publishing company. I don't write like I wish I could but I hope someday I will. Come up with stories people would fall in love with and read over and over. But as for now I just answer phones and file things. I went to hgh school but I didn't go to college. It just wasnt for me. I feel bad because my mother always had big plans for me in the future. School and such and I feel like I just let her down.

I make myself some coffee and head down to the taxi where Lydia is waiting.

"Took you long enough!" She jokes.

"Sorry I didn't know what to wear I mean you know how many clothes I have." I say which makes her laugh.

"Yeah you're right. Hey can you hurry it up here. We can't be more late than we already are." She says to the cab driver.

The thing about Lydia is that she isn't afraid to speak her mind which can be bad. A lot of the time. It's mostly at work which honestly isn't that far so we could just walk but it's always cloudy in London so there is not point in  walking if there is no sun. I mean you could but you know what I mean.

When we get to work we go our seperate ways since Lydia is at a much higher rank than me. When I get into my office my boss is sitting at my desk waiting for me.

"Mr. Grey? Nice to see you so early." I say. (a/n this will not be like fsog i just liked the name)

"Ms. Tate how long has it taken you to write this?" He asks holding up my journal with my stories in it.

"Oh uh that. I um." I stutter but he stops me.

"If I had known you were such a good writer I wouold have published anything of yours by now. Maybe we could publish these stories as one book." He suggests.

"A book sir? Are you sure they are good enough?" I ask shocked by his words.

"Holland these are magnificent!" He never uses my first name.

"Thank you sir." I say.

"I will get these to the publisher right after we discuss a title." He says.

"Oh okay. Uhm what were you thinking?" I ask

"How about 'The Alley'?" He says.

If you haven't figured it out yet. The stories are everything that happened leading up to my goodbye's. The year of hell. The day I was kidnapped to the day I left. Everything. And now as Mr. Grey takes it to the publisher it will become a book. And my story will get out to everyone. They'll just think it's fictional. Everyone except Theo, Jordan, Ansel, Austin and Andrea. And everyone in New York.

There it is guys! Hope you all enjoyed! Please vote and commet thoughts! p.s. This may be long which is good!

Sydney