Chapter Eight.

Hello lovelies!

Massive thank you to anyone who has read/is reading this! It means a lot to me :)

But I'm ending this soon because I don't have much time with school and stuff >.<

So yeah thanks for reading! :) xx

One more thing. That picture on the side...unf..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For almost a full minute, Harry just stared in shock.

Louis was awake. After a month, he was really awake.

Without thinking, Harry burst into tears and started rambling at full speed, flinging his arms around Louis' thin waist and pulling him into a crushingly tight hug. "LOUIS! Oh my God, I'm so glad you're finally awake! I love you so much. Really, I can't believe this. Oh God. I was so worried about you, you have no idea! I seriously thought you were going to die, oh God, don't do that to me ever again! I love you so much, Lou. I don't think I can live without you, I really can't. Oh my God, I was just so worried about you, I really-"

Harry was interrupted by an abrupt yelp of pain from Louis.

The younger boy shot back, away from Louis, when he realized he'd been unknowingly hurting him by squeezing his wounds during the embrace. He couldn't stand Louis being hurt, especially when he'd inflicted the pain himself, even though it was unintentional. Harry backed away guiltily and started blubbering all over again.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry, Lou! I didn't realize I was hurting you, I'm so sorry! Really! Please don't hate me I-"

"Harry, shut up."

Harry was taken aback and slightly hurt by utter Louis' bluntness.

'He must still be angry at me..' Harry thought.

"Okay..." the curly-haired lad murmured dejectedly, hanging his head to hide the tears, "I'll just go now..."

He reluctantly started shuffling toward the door.

"No!" Louis protested frantically. He reached out toward Harry, but was too weak to even sit up. "That's not what I meant! I just wanted you to stop rambling.."

Harry turned to face the older boy, eyebrows raised. "What?"

"Haz.. Don't leave me," Louis pleaded. "I need you..."

Harry may have melted a bit when he heard that.

Louis managed to slide over in the hospital bed without injuring himself further. He patted the vacant space beside him.

"Come here," he demanded softly.

"I don't want to hurt you again..." Harry forced himself to mumble. He wanted more than anything to cuddle up to Louis, to hold the boy in his arms forever, to know he was safe... but he couldn't let him get hurt even more on his behalf.

"Lay on this side," Louis suggested, indicating his right. The wounds had been in his left shoulder and side.

Harry grinned and all but bounced to Louis' side. He crawled onto the bed, careful not to jostle the injured boy.

He wrapped his arms around Louis, pulling him as close as humanly possible. Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and snuggled into his chest. The Doncaster lad sighed blissfully. This is how everything should be...

However, they still had yet to talk about what had happened so long ago.. He really didn't want to ruin this perfect moment... He forced himself to speak anyway.