Teardrop Rain

" How, in a solitary, rainy night, would i figure, who would ever want to murder such a beautiful, nice and caring woman... who would want to kill my mother?" i asked myself over and over again. I was destroyed, i wasn't myself, i was only elven and already an orphan. Yes, practically an orphan, my father was alive, but he didn't seem to love me, my mom was everything i had, and my sister didn't seem to care this much. The longest saturday of my life was in fact a living nightmare. But it was'nt over yet, more bad news came. My father did not last with us more than four hours and thrity six minutes, i remmber looking at the clock tick, wondering how long it was going to take him to leave us. My mother had just died, and my fathe r had instantly decided to send us off to an orphanage. But, maybe it was'nt as bad as i thought, maybe my sister's heart would soften up, maybe she'd care about mom, i was one hundred percent wrong.

When we got to the orphanage she was dying of hunger, while i couldn't eat. She played with the other girls, while i prayed for my mother. I was always the timid twin, the depressed one, for almost five years, until the day i turned sixteen. That day changed it all, i turned myself from suffering. My new goal was to make justice for my mother's murder. The years passed, and i desperately searched for clues everywhere, while my sister had fun, she pretended nothing ever happened. By the time we both turned eighteen we were realeased from the orphanage, i received vast love, there but there was nothing compared to a mothers love. Up to now i had never met a man in my life that was not my father, and the priest from the church, the closest i had to a mothers love was my nana's.

"Anne, Molly" my nana called when our bus that brought us home from the orphanage arrived. I ran to hug her, "nana! " I  screamed, while my sister Molly looked like she had just gone to a party, or the way she called it, " making herself presentable to the family" wearing a own that had been given to her for her 16th birthday. " Well, have you not changed Molly" my nana told my sister. "You, on the other hand Anne, what have the years done to you, although your mothers death has affected you the most i can see time can heal"  she said very surprised." Yes, ive found that grief is not the answer nana, but i have to find justice for my mother", suddenly i reacted, " have you had any news?!" i asked in a brusque sense of tone. "Please Anne we'll talk about this later" she said, sounding upset. I knew my nana wouldn't hide anything from me, so i let it go, knowing maybe she'd tell me when Molly wasn't around.