o n e

"Ciel"- Older
Ciel- Younger (the one with the eye patch)

> Narrator

(Chapter 142)

"He is the one who is lying"- Elizabeth said while pointing Ciel.

"Say what Younger Brother. Your Lying is now ended"- "Ciel" said while smirking. All of the people who witnessed the scene gasped.

Ciel just hold his Chest Secretly and silently kneels on the floor while clutching his chest.
In the other hand, Haru is now standing on the Phantomhive's Manor WIndow.

"3...2..1.."

"Hik.Hik.Hik" Ciel Asthma attacked him and Haru entered the manor. Everybody tried to help Ciel but they are stopped by Haru.

"Who are you?!"- "Ciel" shouted while pointing his gun to Haru. And Haru went infront of Ciel.

"Ciel Phantomhive
Birthday: 1875 December 14
Death: 1889 November 21
Age: 14 years old
Cause of Death: Asthma Attack"- Haru said loudly as Ciel fell into the Ground. Haru raise his Death Scythe and Slash it into Ciels Body. Cinematic Records went out of Ciel's Body

>> Cinematic Record

"Happy Birthday To Us Brother!"- Ciel said to "Ciel" who is laying on his bed.

"Ciel" woke up and saw his Twin Younger Borther Trying to wake him up.

"Happy Birthday Younger Brother"- "Ciel" said.

The Twins went out of their Room only to be greeted by All of the Staff of the Phantomhive Manor.

"Happy Birthday Young Masters"- Tanaka said and The Twins hug the old man.

-- Fast Forward --

"Why are they taking so long?"- "Ciel" said impatiently as he helf his Younger Brother's Hand.

"Brother?"- Ciel said while laying on his bed.

"Dont go out okay? I will look for Mother and Father"- "Ciel" said and he went out.

(10 minutes has passed)

Ciel also went out and saw his dog, Sebastian.

"Who place you there?"- Ciel said as he free Sebastian who run.

Ciel decided to follow the dog only to saw his Parents Laying on the Floor and Blood Is Sorrounding them.

"Mother! Father!"- Ciel cried as he run only to be tripped to their Maids Body.

"Anyone?! Help me!"- Ciel shouted and he saw Tanaka on the End of the Hallway.

"Grandpa!"

"Young Master dont come here.."- Tanaka said and the Record black out.

The scene plays when an unconcious Ciel is laying on a Suitcase.

Two guys selled him and in the he saw his Older Brother.

The twins are adopted by a Unknown man and bring them to a party that night.

The people on the party looked at the twins with mischievous glint on their eyes.

The next scene is where the twins is in the cage holding each other.

"Hmm who do we kill first?"- a man said and pulled "Ciel".

"No! Brother!!"- Ciel said and reaching his hand to his Older Brother.

"Ciel" also shouted but he was stabbed by a man who started chanting some words that Ciel can understand.

"Stop! Help Me! HELP ME!!"- Ciel shouted and a dark smoke came out of the Sign.

Ciel reach his hand and the Black Smoke appear infront of him.

"Why did you summon me?"- A Deep voice said.

"Help me! Kill them all!"- Ciel said.

"Why would I?"- the voice said.

"You summon me with a soul becaus eyou want me to kill? nonsense"- the woice said and Ciel look at his "Dead" Brother with wide eyes.

"No! My Brother is not dead! Youre lying!"- Ciel said.

"Hmmm.....since you summon me, i will grant you three wishes."- the voice said

"Tell me your name first"- the voice added and ciel look hesitant in telling his name.

Black smoke sorround ciel.

"Im.....Im CIEL! CIEL PHANTOMHIVE!"- Ciel said looking ashamed. Ciel's Right Eyes Bled and When he opened it, a symbol appeared on his eyeball.

'Brother, Im sorry....'

"Very well Young Master, what can i do for yiu?"- The Black Smoke changed into a man. (It is Sebastian BTW)

-- Fast Forward --

Ciel got his Brother's Ring that signifies his right being the Phantomhive's Earl and he hugs his brothers dead body.

"Brother, Im sorry. I didnt protect you. You always protect me but I didnt. Dont worry brother, they are all dead and I will get the jutice that you and Our Parents Deserve. And Im sorry if i took your name and all of your Identity. I dont want to do it but I need to. Good Bye Brother I love you"- Ciel said and he kissed his brothers Forehead.

"Hey!"- Ciel coldly said and Sebastian look at him.

"I want you to burn everything"- Ciel said as he take his last look to his brothers body.

A fire started and they got out of the Den.

-- Ciel's Memory in Kuroshitsuji, Book of Circus, Book of Murder, Book of Atlantic, His Experience in Wilson College, When He save The Witch from the Wolves and When Elizabeth went missing. And it also contain how Ciel cried about his brother and about him taking his brothers name --

"Oops, Its done"- Haru said and he carried Ciel's Body.

Everyone is crying silently.

"Oh Why are you crying? *chuckles* that is what you want right?"- Haru laughed sarcastically.

"Who are you?! How did you now everything?"- Edward Midford said and Haru chuckled.

"Im The Trusted Shinigami of the Man who is now managing the Reapers. Vincent Willford."- Haru said and Grell look shocked.

"Oops, too much information~ I need to go"- Haru said and he disappeared with Ciel's Body.