Entry #2

Dear diary,                                        April, 2nd.

Hi, it's Lea!! I just got home from school and today honestly hasn't been the best.

Starting off with this morning. I was just having one of those days, I don't feel like getting out of bed, eating, getting dressed, just feels like doing completely nothing! But of course, SCHOOL! I lasted in bed for about an half an hour, which felt like 5 seconds. I stayed in bed to long, like usually so I looked like a mess today, not surprising! I didn't have time to do makeup this morning, but who is there to impress? Except Harry;). It took me about 15 minutes and 13 seconds to get out the door for school, new world record! I hop in the car and blast my favourite song "Youngblood" and started jamming out. Of course my brother Tim had to suck the fun out of it. He yelled "turn the music down mom saidddddddddd" of course I would rather listen to my music, then him screaming but if my music didn't stop, HE WOULDNT! So I turned it off without saying anything. Everything went silent for the longest time until my mom entered the car. My mom wasn't the mom you would imagine, she's strict, old, and sometimes even abusive. I try to act like it's ok, but it's really not. She jumps in the car, while smoking a cigarette and blows the smoke into my face. I look away and continue to ignore it. She screams "no one is to fight, scream or play music! Got it!" I nod my head as she goes silent. Everyone sat in silence, and we drove to school.

I made it to school this morning, and like usually my best friends weren't there. Today at school was the worst I've ever experienced. To make matters worse Harry wasn't at school either. I was left alone with these wanna bes. I felt very alone this morning, and pretty much all day. I hated school, strongly! I couldn't wait to go home, even thought home wasn't any better. I felt very judged and alone everywhere I go, it's honestly just a part of me now. The day of school was going like usual until I'm sitting my my English class, alone. Then suddenly I see Harry walk though the door! My heart started racing, and I can still feel it at the moment. He goes and talks to the other girls, you know the prettier and popular ones? Yeah I think you know what I mean. I sat there wondering is her ever gonna come talk me?.  From the corner of my eye I could see all of them starring in my direction, I started to shake and turn red until I seen Harry walking my way! Towards me? I decided to look up and he said "is this seat taken?" I stared at him in shock and replyed "NO! N..no..no not at all!" Then he sits down with a smile on his face. That made those wanna be girls, wanna be me;)