Wishing on every shining star

" your my shining star

I search from near to far

And all day long you were right here my baby"

I sing as I walk down my street. I'm on my way home from my friends sleepover.

I met my boys 13 days ago ( yes I count ) and now I really miss them. Charlie and Leo mean more than the world to me and to have the chance

To meet them again and get another Leo hug would be everything. I turn my keys into the lock and walk inside, there's a magazine that's come through in the post.

I check bams twitter, insta , Facebook and snapchat and then start to read the magazine. Flicking through the pages until I come to the competition page.

My eyes were pulled towards the competition saying 'WIN A LIVE CHAT IN THE CAPITAL FM STUDIOS' to enter answer the following question .. " what's the largest animal on the planet " ?

" too easy " I mumble to myself.

Emailing them the answer " blue whale " I continue to read the information. ' come onto our live chat and have a chance to talk about your idols " !

" bars and melody " I scream !!

I love it when I can just go on and on about my idols to people who listen, that's why I have so many bam buddies.

I look through my camera roll, which is completely taken up by charlie and leondre. I go weak at the knees by leondres gorgeous smile and beautiful brown eye.

I love him so much it's crazy. I wish I could meet him, get to know him. I don't just want to be remembered as another bambino, I want him to remember me in person.