Love & Affection

Hey so this is the third chapter of my story, "Orange Soda". I really appreciate you all taking the time to read and vote my story. So, I hope you like my new chapter ... Please follow and vote my sister Acid__Behavior.. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brittany blushed and smiled shyly. Vic held her gaze for a few seconds then leaned in. Brittany parted her lips and his lips crashed onto hers. His lips tasted like cinnamon. Her hand grazed the back of his neck and she felt goosebumps. She was the first to break from the kiss. His hand touched her cheek as he said, "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that". Brittany smiled and said, "Well I guess your dreams came true", and with that she leaned in for another kiss. This time Vic was more aggresive with it. "Come on get a room!" Brittany turned around to see Chance and Natalia laughing. Vic looked annoyed. Natalia smiled and said, "You guys are so cute together!". Brittany thought to herself, are we together? She knew they just shared an amazing kiss but she didn't want to move things to fast. She wasn't sure whether or not she wanted to pursue a real relationship with him. The only thing she was really sure about at this moment was how right it felt being with him. Vic then interrupted her thoughts,"Come on let's get outta here". Brittany smiled and got up quickly with Vic. Brittany walked over to Natalia and said her goodbyes they exchanged numbers to keep in touch. She gave Chance a hug then turned around to walk back to Vic's car. He was sitting in the drivers seat listening to the radio. "Well damn finally", Vic said obnoxiously. Brittany rolled her eyes,"What's your problem?",she asked. Vic turned up the radio and stared intently at the road in front of him. Brittany rolled her eyes,"So you're just going to ignore me thats fine.That's really fucking fine".Vic pulled over to the shoulder of the highway.He took his keys out of ignition and turned the car completely off. He sat there for a few seconds.He opened his mouth as if he was about to speak then he closed it again. He finally said,"I love you,OK?"
"It's getting extremely difficult for me to keep that to myself. That kiss today defineteley didn't help my case.I've been trying really hard to contain my feelings about you but I can't. Everything about you is beautiful to me. Your skin, your hair,your eyes the way your lips feel against mine and how you blush everytime I say your name.I love you and that's not something I say everyday so you must be really special. Because, whenever I'm around you I just feel like im floating.So there I told you now." Brittany just sat there with her lips parted breathing softly. Vic started the car again and they drove for a while in silence. Vic stopped in front of Brittany's house and stared at her for a while. He grabbed her hand and held it for a while. Without thinking Brittany kissed him. It wasn't like their first kiss, heated and rough. This kiss was soft and tender it was almost like they were making love. Brittany pulled away first and Vic looked at her for a long time. "I love you", he said so softly so that she could barely hear him. "I love you too", Brittany said after a few seconds. She sat there for a few seconds then opened the door and pulled out her key. She walked to her front door and unlocked the door. She turned around and saw Vic staring at her with a big smile on his face. She immediately began to laugh. Maybe she could see them together.

Thanks for reading chapter 3 of my story orange soda I hope you all loved it!!!!!!!!!!?!?