Chapter 6

Haru's POV

My eyes blink rapidly trying to adjust to the light that is currently blinding me. I mutter a groan as I slowly sit up and try to figure out where I am.

I hear a knock on the door and in comes a lady, black hair, short, and has glasses. "I see that you're finally awake. So, how are you." She says.

"I-I'm sorry but who are you? And where am I right now?" I say confused. "I am school nurse, Ms. Abigale and you are in the school's health office." She explained to me.

Wait... why would I be in the- Oh right... I passed out. "Can I go back to class now? I feel fine" I say reassuringly.

"Alright, you can go. Oh! And your little boyfriend has been waiting for you!" She says in a sing-song voice. I scrunch up my nose, last time I checked, I never had a boyfriend.

I go out into the hallway only to see Rin seated on a chair drifting off to sleep. I don't have a boyfriend who can it be? only Rin is- Oh shit.

I blush darkley as I realize who she was talking about. I quickly rid all thoughts of that and try to hide my blush as I walk towards him.

I look at him and sigh, you'll never love me, not even a bit.. I clench my fist and look away trying to bite my lip in an attempt to not cry.

Once I reach him, I put my hand on his shoulder and shake him lightly. I hear a few groggles and Rin startes to shift. I back away from him and exclaim "Come on sleepy head, we need to get to class." He just looks at me as I interrupted his beauty sleep.

"Fine, I'm up, I'm up" He says as he puts his hands in a surrendering motion. I chuckle and start to walk ahead of him. "Hey! Wait up!" he cries as I start to walk faster.

---Time Skip---

I arrive home and I flop on the couch in a tired manner. Hey, whats up? I can just hear him smirking. What's it matter to you? I reply curling up into a ball.

What? Sad about lover boy? He said. I didn't respond and just stayed quiet hiding my face in my knees, tears brimming in my eyes threatening to fall.

H-Hey, you okay? I stayed quiet while I just began to cry D-Don't cry! I-I'm here! Luca said panicking. "I-I'm useless, I'm a weirdo, I'm not normal! I-I'm just a freak!" I cry N-No your not! Your beautiful and no one can tell you other wise okay? Listen to me, I'm here to protect you because you had a scary childhood, I'm here to fight it all away and keep you safe. My cries slowly die down turning into sniffles. "Th-Thanks Luca.." No problem

"Let's cook some dinner" I say trying to get my mind off the situation that happened only a few hours ago What
are we gonna make? "Mackerel!" I say. Mackerel? But don't you eat that everyday? "Y-Yeah but it's good and high in protein" I say protesting.

Author's POV

And the night went on like that and ended up with unwashed dishes and a tired Haru in a bed sleeping soundly.

——————————————————
Thanks for reading and sorry if the chapter is short, I just have a problem that I can't deal with and I'm sorry if it's interrupting with my work. It's just that it hurts me very much and I can't hold it in. The sadness is kinda overwhelming and I'm really sorry for everyone who was here from the start, I'm sorry that you have to deal with an author as bad as I am, I'm sorry that I stalled way to much, I'm sorry for not being a better person.
Word count: 662
~Kira