Chapter 8: Table for 2

June 5 (this is Mike Rome's debut sort of)

As I was looking through my Twitter, I noticed a video of Alexa and my good friend Mike Rome. I watched the video and I couldn't hold back my laughter because Mike got turned down by my fiancée.

Alexa: what are you laughing at babe?

Alex: this video of you and Mike. What is he trying to attempt here?

Alexa: I was trying to talk about my WWE Network pick of the week, but he interrupted me and tries to ask me out to dinner.

Alex: and you turn the poor boy down huh?

Alexa: he is like a roach. No matter how hard I try to get rid of him; he always pops back up.

Alex: I have to admire him on his attempts though. He gets an A for effort, but he should know that the Goddess is engaged to the Prince.

Alexa: there's another video of the two of us. I'll show you.

Alexa loads up the video and we watched it. Once again, Mike tries to get her attention.

Alex: attempt #2 I assume?

Alexa: just keep watching, you'll laugh at the end.

Towards the end of the video, Alexa shoved Mike's head onto a plate of cheesecake. I couldn't help myself from laughing too hard.

Alex: that's a waste of good cheesecake babe

Alexa: he got what he wanted.

Alex: I may be your fiancé, but as a WWE fan I kind of ship you two, a love hate ship.

I teased Alexa, and she responded with a playful push.

Alex: if it's table for 2, it will be just you and me. Sorry Mike.

Alexa: you are so sweet to me.

She smiled and gave me a kiss on the lips.

Alex: one month left to tie the knot.

Alexa: I can't wait for that day.