Johnkat story :D

┬──┬ ┬──┬ ┬──┬ ┬──┬ ┬──┬ ┬──┬ ┬──┬ ┬──┬ ┬──┬ ┬──┬ 

Karkat stands at the boats railings the wind in his hair blowing his light and think night gown around as he watched the sea and its waves crash by.

kk: °Д°

As he watched it with that graceful expression, a certain boy had been creeping up closer to him and and soon he slipped his arms around his waist holding him close a awkward boner was pressing against the cancers back.

john: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

kk: ಠ_ಠ

john: (づv‿‿v)づ

"Who the ever loving fuck is holding me.." He asked slightly, no not slightly, highly disturbed. John smiled and replied. "Shh..karkat its only me.." Turning around the cancer looked up at his lovers blue eyes and hugged him back.

kk: (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

"Oh hey there." He said kissing johns cheek.

john:  。◕‿◕。

"Karkat no turn back around..i want to try something."John whispered into his ear not sure if he should trust him or not karkat did as told.

kk:  ಠ╭╮ಠ

Then john spoke."Now spread your legs-I MEAN-Arms.."

john: (ಠ⌣ಠ)

kk:  ヽ('Д´)ノ

Once again he did as he was told and spread his arms as the air went by him he shut his eyes and smiled a bit.The sun setting and casting a beautiful shade of pinks,yellows,and oranges on the water. John took a breath.

john: ⊙▃⊙

"Near..far..wherever you are.. i believe that the heart can.. go on..."He sung then shoved kk off the boat. "IM NOT A HOMOSEXUAL KARKAT.

___________________________________________________________

:D THE END!!!! this was just a joke fic