NEW DAY NEW LIFE

Shu's pov

I got up early as usual because of my annoying alarm clock at 5:00AM and changed in my jogging suit. As expected no one was up yet. Of course who wakes up at this time. That's why I like to go for jogging at this time.I left a note on my study table that I am going for jogging because I am not used to living with someone ,they might get worried.I got out and started to jog on my usual track from my house to the river side and then to the bey park and then back to home.When i reached the river side IT WAS ALMOST TIME OF SUNRISE . I like this site very much and this is one of the reason why I get up so early to see this peaceful and beautiful site.

I completed my jog almost after an hour it takes long time because I practise a few launches at beypark .And then I headed back towards our apartment .I entered my apartment at 6:30 . It means I have almost two hours before the school starts.SO, I took a quick shower and then got in the kitchen to prepare breakfast for everyone.

LIANA'S POV

I got up at my usual time at 7:15 AM and started to get ready for my new school. I change in my regular clothes I use for school(A black TSHIRT and a black mini skirt with a pink jacket and the watch mom and dad gave us as our birthday present.I brushed my long hairs because they always looks like a jungle whenever I wake up every morning .

SHU'S POV

I heard a door knob open and saw mom coming out of her room fully dressed for office. She had a confused look when she saw me fully dressed as well and looked at the clock on the wall and it was just 7:15. she asked me, "What are you doing her ?""Just preparing breakfast for everyone ."I replied simply."Okay I will help you then." she replied .I nodded. Then she started a conversation ,"Do you usually wake up this early.""Yeah, I have to wake up at 5:00"I relied. She asked shocked,"At 5:00 . Why?""For beyblade practice and to prepare breakfast."I replied again . She then started "You know you have grown up a lot. You became so mature and I am proud of you. I smiled at the comment. Then she continued,"But I have lost all the moments with you like seeing you grow."I replied," don't worry mom we can make new memories now. She gave me a very warm smile. Oh god .How much I missed this comfort and company. Then we continued our work and we talked a lot about our normal life . Then mom looked at the clock and said that she had to wake up dad . So, she headed back to her room .I was almost done with he breakfast .I was trying to handle the pan with my left hand. I must learn to use both my hands so I can master my launches with both of my hand. Then I accidently dropped the pan and caught the pan just before it hit the ground with my right hand and I caught it from the base .It was too much hot . I quickly put the pan back on the stove.I got a burning mark on my hand . It was hurting like hell .I quickly washed my hand to stop the burning sensation but it did'nt help much . Then I suddenly heard a door knob open. I quickly turned off the tap and put on my glove so no one can see the wound( you know he don't want anyone to get worried )

LIANA'S POV

I was ready at almost 7:40AM .As soon as I opened my room door a nice aroma caught my attention . I entered the kitchen and saw shu placing plates on the dining table ."Good morning I said .He replied "Good morning "  There is something off about him.I asked him"Is something wrong?" . He looked shock for a second but the other moment he looked calm again. And replied calmly"No ,Why do you ask ?" He is such a good actor if  I did'nt saw the shock on his face I have totally fallen for his act."Nothing." I replied cheerfully as if I had fallen for his act. You know I am better in acting then him .Then mom and dad came out of their room. I greeted them ,"Good morning" AND They said back "Good morning".Everyone sat down and mom served the breakfast and started eating . The food was delicious. Dad commented ,"The food is delicious today ." I looked at shu to see his reaction but he was silently eating his food .

I remembered about the moment when I came out of my room . Something is wrong but I can not ask him now. Afterall he is my stuburn brother.SO,I let it slip for now because today is my big day. A new day at anew school with my new life .We finished our breakfast.

---------------------------------------

Hey everyone.I am really sorry for the late update.

But I have to prepare for my exams and handle lots of homework and some of my friends issues.

I will try to update more frquently. 

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT AND SORRY ONCE AGAIN FOR LATE UPDATE.

PLEASE COMMENT , SHARE AND VOTE!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE SHARE!!!!!!